collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Question about ebay stores  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Question about ebay stores
« on: October 11, 2018, 04:36:48 PM »
So for anyone that has decided to open a store on eBay, I have a question...is it worth it?  I'm assuming most people open a Starter or Basic account, so I really am wondering if that is something I should look into.  I have so much stuff I want to get sold, and I really wonder if having a store helps to have things up for people to just browse through and look at, with some as active auctions to draw people in.

Any feedback would be helpful.  I am really debating, but I don't want to spend the money if it's not really worth it.  If I should spend more time pimping things here I can...I have too many things to get out of here, though.

Thanks so much!
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: Question about ebay stores
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 07:15:23 AM »
I don't have a store but I have debated it for a while. This time of year is a good time for sales, and if you have a lot to sell, it may be worth it for you. And it's helpful that you can set your store as away, which is something you can't do for BINs. eBay seems to also promote stores pretty well. And, also, if you decide you don't want the store anymore you can always end the subscription to it when it runs out.

Just be sure to read all the details and make sure it's what you want before you sign up for it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal