Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Spirit Riding Free Tiller

(1/4) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
https://www.deviantart.com/littlekunai/art/Spirit-Riding-Free-Tiller-767797067

Every time I think I'm done with this brand...

Anyway this is Just Play's Tiller. I love silver bays! And she has a sweet face and nice pose.

Trying to think of a new name because Tiller is a dumb one.

I'm gonna continue to barn-storm, but some of the names I like are

Tilly's Girl
Teakwood Rose
Taffy Time

amanda34:
Hello, just seen your picture of your fab mare :) I love collecting model horses of any kind and have never seen or heard of these ones I'm uk based so maybe not over here? anyway what i wanted to ask was, have you named her yet? she's gorgeous. :biggrin:

BubbleTea:
He's gorgeous! I'm waiting for him to show up at my local Walmart because of the new mold. He has a really nice color although I think it might be flaxen chestnut instead of bay? I guess we'll never know since not all of justplay's horse colors really reflect actual horse colors *glances at Liberty and Bandit*

(also I really like Teakwood Rose as a name)

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: amanda34 on December 04, 2018, 11:40:21 AM ---Hello, just seen your picture of your fab mare :) I love collecting model horses of any kind and have never seen or heard of these ones I'm uk based so maybe not over here? anyway what i wanted to ask was, have you named her yet? she's gorgeous. :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I've named her Teakwood Tilly. Breyer has their own line of SRF toys, so you might try them?

Post Merge: December 05, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

--- Quote from: BubbleTea on December 04, 2018, 08:02:21 PM ---He's gorgeous! I'm waiting for him to show up at my local Walmart because of the new mold. He has a really nice color although I think it might be flaxen chestnut instead of bay? I guess we'll never know since not all of justplay's horse colors really reflect actual horse colors *glances at Liberty and Bandit*

(also I really like Teakwood Rose as a name)

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Actually even though I'm sure they stumbled on it by accident. I'd say Liberty bears an uncanny resemblance to an Amber Cream Champagne. Pity Liberty is ruined by that awful head and neck positioning.

Bandit is definitely their worst appaloosa. Photo Negative would have been a more appropriate name.  >_< Which is odd considering how nice Junipero and Tambourine came out.

Somebody on the design team has to be horse crazy, because Just Play has some nice patterns and colors, they just suffer from bad seamlines and funky moulds. (Looking at you Chayo and Liberty.) And the draft mould with no feet irritates me.

amanda34:
Hi, just wanted to say that i think Teakwood Tilly is a lovely name for her. :) I'll go check on the Breyer Site.
Thankyou. :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version