Pony Talk > Off Topic

Non-USA Ponyfriends: Best Chocolate?

(1/7) > >>

tailrustedtealeaf:
I'm but a wee Pennsylvanian, lived on Hershey's all my life...educate me. What's some delicious chocolate that I should give a try? The best chocolate you've ever had? Do you guys like Hershey's or do you think it tastes sour?
We have quite a few international candy bars sold at my store, so I've had Milka chocolate. I love the one with the biscuit. I've had a lion bar as well, but that's not so much chocolate as it is caramel.

StrawberrySundance:
Milkybar and Cadbury's Bournville are my two favourite types of chocolate. I've had Hershey's Cookies and Cream before, they sell them practically everywhere where I am XD I quite like it to be honest, although its quite sickly so I don't tend to eat much of it.

Loa:
Whittakers!
https://www.whittakers.co.nz/en_WW/

lhaldimann:
Try Lindt, here in Switzerland it’s the best chocolate ;) I remember seeing it in US store.
Do you have any belgium chocolate, like « cote d’or »? They re great too.

As for Hershey’s, well it doesn’t taste bad, just artificial.

Beldarna:
I've never tried Hershey's so I can't really compare. They did bring a batch of Godiva over here for a while which was nice but not superduper as I got the impression it should be. I tried the plain bar, the one with caramel and the dark one.

My top favorite is Fazers milk chocolate, the Finns know how to make chocolate! Lindt also have good chocolate, not so much the bars but their round paperwrapped balls are awesome. I prefer their 70% cacao bars for baking. Belgium chocolate is alright but too soft. Then we have Cloetta. Their plain bars are not the best but Kexchoklad (with waffers!) is a favorite, you can never have just one and Sport Lunch I can eat every day of the week, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version