Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Hairdorables

(1/14) > >>

KarentheUnicorn:
Not sure if anyone is familiar with these little guys yet but wondering if anyone else has heard of them or likes them. There seems to be a trend in the toy isle now to have 'surprise' toys, as in you don't know what is inside till you open it.

I noticed these in my local walmart. They are little dolls called Hairdorables
https://hairdorables.com/

Like so many of these 'surprise' toys, there are some super ultra rare dolls in this line. My local walmart has bunches of these right now but I haven't found the 'rare' dolls yet, but I've seen some folks say they are hard to find right now. I have no clue on that other than what I've seen on youtube, etc.

I have a few of them right now and a couple of doubles, since when you buy you don't really know which doll you will get till you open the package. They are around $12.88 at walmart.

Here are a couple pics I put up on fb. I have a few more pictures just haven't loaded them yet. I think these little guys are so cute and for some reason remind me of MLP, I think it's the eyes.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sailorstitch:
I have 4 so far. I'd have a lot more if my Wal-Mart would restock. They've been sold out for well over a month!  :mad:

I first started seeing them on Instagram and thought they were really cute. When I found them at Wal-Mart I was disappointed to find that they were blind boxed. :pout: I have my limits on how much I'll pay for a blind box/bag toy. I usually don't pay more than $5. $13 really made me hesitate.

I finally broke down and bought one. I got the ONE doll with green skin. I'm not a fan of dolls with unnatural skin tones.  >_< It turns out that she was the second rarest doll in the set. I sold her on eBay for $45!  :shocked:

That's the time my Wal-Mart sold out. I've been going to the next town over and getting them at Meijer. I got my first one that I kept (Sk8r Noah) a week after Wal-Mart sold out. Then I got 3 more yesterday: Kali Coder, Sky-Lites and Hair We Go Skylar.

If my Wal-Mart would restock I'd probably be buying one a week.  :huh:

brightberry:
They are so cute!   I have so many cute toys right now, I don't think I'll be getting more.  But I'm impressed that you were able to sell your green skin for that much, sailorstitch.

lovesbabysquirmy:
Yeahhhhhh I am so done with the blind bag craze.  And I have a ton of toys that I am not properly appreciating as it is. 

sailorstitch:

--- Quote from: brightberry on October 16, 2018, 12:16:08 PM ---They are so cute!   I have so many cute toys right now, I don't think I'll be getting more.  But I'm impressed that you were able to sell your green skin for that much, sailorstitch.

--- End quote ---

Well, here's the most recent ended listing for the rarest doll.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Just-Play-HAIRDORABLES-RAYNE-SHOWERS-Fashion-Doll-ULTRA-RARE-NEW-Toy/323474379703?hash=item4b509353b7:g:~fUAAOSw6P5br~w~

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

$45 looks like a bargain now, doesn't it? If I ever get Rayne Showers, I'll be keeping her. She's so pretty!!! But if I get a duplicate or another I don't like, I shouldn't have a problem getting my money back.

Here's the one I sold if anybody wants to see her picture.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hairdorables-doll-series-1-RARE-Super-Neil-39-s-with-accessories-Just-Play-2018-/113209386024?txnId=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version