Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

(PICS) Does anyone still wants to buy 90's dolls?

(1/1)

PrincessTwinkler:
So, my parents came over with stuff I had left at their place that I told them I didn't want to throw away.  Some of it are Polly Pocket and small dolls with numbers on their diapers. (can't remember their names!)
I wonder if there is a market for possible collectors? I feel bad just giving it to charity shops, if there really is any collector out there who might want to have these in their collections! So I decided to at least ask here, or if you can point me to a Facebook-page for Polly Pocket collectors where I can ask?

If anyone could help out with possible price check aswell, that would be great :)

(more photos in my photobucket: http://s692.photobucket.com/user/Tenbinza_pics/library/Polly%20Pocket?sort=3&page=1)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SaraMari:
The babies with the diapers are called quints!

PrincessTwinkler:

--- Quote from: SaraMari on October 07, 2018, 06:11:29 AM ---The babies with the diapers are called quints!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Sadly, one is missing!

Baby_Honey:
This Polly Pocket Makeup-shrine (or whatever it might be called) Is SO NEAT! I still have all my Polly Pockets from my childhood an such a display for them would be really cool! I cannot help with identifying but if you decide to sell it, I'd love to buy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version