TCB > Wanted!

NIB 35TH Unicorn/Pegasus Set! FOUND *LINK INSIDE POST*

(1/4) > >>

achab1984:
Anyone looking for this set check out this site. Use coupon and great free shipping!

https://www.kaplantoys.com/store/trans/search.asp?tbSearch=my+little+pony&searchButton=

Heartcease:
I couldn't find them singly anywhere near here, I ended up having to get the set of five ponies from Amazon (Parasol, Moonstone, Skydancer, Windy, and Starshine in one box) and then was able to track down Sunlight boxed alone to complete the set.  Still can't figure out why they chose to do a package of five and leave one out.  Good luck!

Sweet Daes:
ugh. I was just at Target a couple days ago and they just restocked.

If I see them again I will let you know  :3

achab1984:

--- Quote from: Heartcease on October 07, 2018, 05:20:43 PM ---I couldn't find them singly anywhere near here, I ended up having to get the set of five ponies from Amazon (Parasol, Moonstone, Skydancer, Windy, and Starshine in one box) and then was able to track down Sunlight boxed alone to complete the set.  Still can't figure out why they chose to do a package of five and leave one out.  Good luck!

--- End quote ---

I know I thought about it, but I cant get myself to buy all the other ones again! :(  Thank you!

Post Merge: October 07, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

--- Quote from: Sweet Daes on October 07, 2018, 06:57:58 PM ---ugh. I was just at Target a couple days ago and they just restocked.

If I see them again I will let you know  :3

--- End quote ---

Thank you would be nice of you! I just want to be able to get the full set! I don't collect any oother ponies anymore just these! Please keep me posted either way. Thank you!

CherryTreats:
Do you mind if they are in bilingual packaging? I have an extra MIB bilingual Starshine, but her head is a bit different colored than her body. I could probably get bilingual box Windy too (if she is still there--saw her last week) and can check for a better Starshine, but most I see have the same problem). Actual shipping cost to the US seems to run about $10 for two ponies though. If you want me to look for them and get them for you this weekend if I see them, please let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version