Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Want to confirm this is NOT a nirvana. Help please?

(1/3) > >>

Thunderwing:
The orange pony is the one in question, the one in baby blossom's pose. This is a fakie, correct, and not a nirvana? I want to make sure before I toss them!  I don't want to be the muffin who sends a nirvana to goodwill.   :blush:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

katrine2309:
I can’t really help you, I am no nirvana expert. But a good indication would be to look under her hooves. Is she stamped?

And another thing, if she is a fakie - I think it is a market for those fakies? You could try selling her here? I know there is a market for that newborn fakie at least. Not sure about any prices though, but I just noticed that fakies has gained some popularity the last couple of years. I wouldn’t toss them out if I were you ;)

LadyMoondancer:
It's not a fakie I've seen before, but I would say it almost certainly IS a fakie, not a legit pony, based on the way the tail was inserted and the eyes.

buddyboymama:
I don’t know if it is one, but it reminds me of those coloring baby fakies.

Baby Sugarberry:
Strongly suspect that's a fakie, based on the rooted tail patch and eye/lip paint.  However, both she and the newborn fakie are definitely things MLP customizers would be very interested in - any G1 pose fakie really has value, because they're a perfect blank body to work with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version