collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pomsies (Furrever Friends with batteries, lol!)  (Read 939 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Pomsies (Furrever Friends with batteries, lol!)
« on: September 29, 2018, 11:42:25 AM »
Not sure if anyone here know about the new, cute Pomsies toys, but they are supposed to be a hot toy this year.

I bought a couple today (one for myself, but also one to put up for my youngest step-daughter) and I have to share this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pomsies toy on the left, 80's Furrever Friend toy on the right.  I love it!  lol!

The Pomsies have batteries and the eyes light up and they make noise and purr.  Furrever friends had crazy long tails you could add tail lengths too.  Oh, and the Pomsies have a wire in their tail you can wrap around your wrist.

I just got a kick out of them because they are too cute, but also remind me of the old Furrever Friends toys.  <3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Pomsies (Furrever Friends with batteries, lol!)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 04:17:37 PM »
I saw them in the store and figured they would be cuter if they had a body. . . I do love the concept of them wrapping around the wrist. I didn't realize the eyes lit up and they purred, that makes it a little bit better...

but those furrever friends are just stinking too cute! I wish I had/knew about those when I was a kid.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pomsies (Furrever Friends with batteries, lol!)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 04:27:42 PM »
You know, I didn't actually have a Forever Friend as a kid, but my best friend did.  I played with her's a lot.  lol!  Got the one I have now as an adult, not giving it up!  That is one toy I kept through my collection downsizing.  :)

And yeah, the Pomsie purring is cute for sure!  They even vibrate a little bit when they purr.  <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal