Pony Talk > Pony Corral

What Ponies Won You Over?

(1/9) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
Ponies are tricky lil buggers. Some we turn our noses up at may make us fall in love with the right picture, or seen IP. Who are the ones who made you go from Never to Now?

tailrustedtealeaf:
I wasn't keen on the flutterponies until I found one in person (which is always a catalyst to get me to actually collect them), but Rosedust's pose makes me forget how lumpy and weird they are. From the right angle, it just looks adorable! Rosedust in general is a beautiful pony, so she certainly helped to sway me.

Ragamuffin:
A lot, but one that immediately comes to mind is G3/G3.5 Sweetie Belle. I was indifferent to having a pink and purple pony but the purple in her mane is actually three different shades! It's not easy to tell in pictures. Still far from my favourite, but I appreciate her more and I kinda wish they did more ponies like this instead of giving them one solid colour.

Miniature Sheep:
Twist 'n' Style Starsong wasn't my cup of tea at first, I just generally wasn't into G3.5 for a bit, but I saw her in a display of various toys in Manchester and she really is adorable! I've warmed up to G3.5 in general as well, they're a bit odd but very sweet. :heart:

bright rabbit 1:
I didn't like Gusty because of Crunch the Rockdog episode, but she grew on me in the end. Just got to fix her up and have her join her baby again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version