collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random thoughts ... share yours here  (Read 10496 times)

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Random thoughts ... share yours here
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2018, 06:05:43 AM »
I wish my college would tell me what work I have to do and a deadline instead of giving me a booklet without any info, not everyone was a student last year, I moved straight from school an explanation of work, deadlines and fire escapes would be nice. Im tired of coming up to the front and asking  :pout: I've got a presentation to finish to and I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing, the deadline or how to present it to class- the booklet has very little information. Well I guess if I fail, I fail :shrug:

Also, I don't know what direction my comic book is going in. I have the characters sorted and the genre but I don't know how to present it or how to start. Maybe I'll watch some westerns later for some inspiration XD
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:28:06 AM by StrawberrySundance »

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
Re: Random thoughts ... share yours here
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2018, 04:56:12 PM »
I wish I could have a private, high speed monorail to transport me anywhere I need to go. Monorails seem like the smoothest ride out of all vehicles. I would like it to be pink.

I wanted to add that I started letting my dog sleep in my bed and it makes me so incredibly happy. It’s like a dream come true.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:53:04 PM by BethyVic »
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal