Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Unicorn Grails!

(1/5) > >>

Errant_Harpy:
Hey all!

I'm here to show you my two newest acquisitions: Streaky and Mimic!  They are both in pretty lovely condition!  Streaky had some odd purple paint on her cutie mark, but a magic eraser cleared that right up!  The ebay seller graciously separated her mane into the individual colors; her tail was pretty frizzy and in one piece but a few rounds with conditioner softened it up nicely.  As you can see my curling job is...subpar.  I just need a bit more practice!

Mimic had a bit of black scuffing on her hooves, but magic eraser to the rescue once again!  Her mane and tail are very nice; it's hard to see in the pic but there's very minimal fading on the pink streaks.

Both lovely girls I am very excited about!  Though I love Mimic, I just think Streaky is the most beautiful of the G1 unicorns.  Her colors just match my aesthetics perfectly.

Apologies for the garbage pictures!  One of these days I'll learn lighting and backgrounds!  And...not use an iphone camera...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[stickied 28/9/18 kiwimlp :) ]
unstickied 2/10/18

tailrustedtealeaf:
Congrats on the unicorns!!! They both look stunning. :lovey:
(If you need lighting help I just wait for natural light through a window in front of bedsheets or scrapbook paper...)

Leave a Whisper:
Oh wow! Huge congrats! Is Streaky hard to get hold of? They look wonderful all prettied up. Ooh and their hair is still pink too. :frolic:

Errant_Harpy:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on September 26, 2018, 06:34:29 PM ---Oh wow! Huge congrats! Is Streaky hard to get hold of? They look wonderful all prettied up. Ooh and their hair is still pink too. :frolic:

--- End quote ---

No, to my knowledge Streaky isn't rare.  But I fell in love with her once I saw her; so she's more of a personal grail!  ;D

TravelingTwinkler:
They're gorgeous! Congratulations on the lovely unicorn finds!
 :happy:

—mari

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version