Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Please help identifying STUFF - my detective skills have failed

(1/5) > >>

Sweet Daes:
This is pretty so I bought her. Would you have any idea where this is from (likely Barbie, but I digress...)? I want more of her...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is solid and heavy, and her design is 3D. She's not a squishy water toy.
FOUND IT:
Splash & Style Mermaid Barbie
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

And then there are all of these:

FOUND(-ish):

* MLP Show Stable Rosette, looking for the specific set due to the strange color/face sticker combo; The face sticker is the US 1st release style on the yellow plastic that no one has yet to confirm is a US release. The only thing that comes close is the Euro release of the Show Stable which seems odd considering where I got this one piece from, and I want to make sure before I mislabel it. No other US releases fit. Looking for THAT specific confirmation, or if it came from a non-pony set.
* Pink rabbit is labeled "Disney"; can't find the set
* Chihuahua and Cat from Barbie "sister"/friend dolls
* Purple flower with the shoe print, likely a Polly Pocket standvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have a good idea where some of are but I am looking for confirmation, if not specific sets that they came from. Please let me know if more detailed photos are needed!

Thank you so much!

StrawberrySundance:
She is adorable!  :biggrin:

I had a quick google for her, I've found out that she is from a Barbie 'Dolphin Magic playset'. I'm just having a bit of trouble identifying what set it is but it is definitely part of the 'Dolphin magic' series :)

Ponyfan:
I found her. She’s a baby dolphin from the Barbie Dolphin Magic Ocean Treasures playset. :)

Ponyfan

lovesbabysquirmy:
So cute!  Glad you got an ID for her!

Sweet Daes:
No, that's not it. I suppose I should have mentioned that in my first post  :(

The dolphins from that are squishy water toys. This is solid and heavy, and her design is 3D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version