collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Here's a silly question...  (Read 840 times)

Offline Babylove

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Here's a silly question...
« on: September 22, 2018, 07:36:07 AM »
I'm on my smartphone,not a pc how do I post pics on here?I can't seem to access my gallery from trying to modify my mimic for sale post.any help would be appreciated.have a great weekend. :lovey: :happy: :cold: :accomplished:
:good: :sad: :hope: :hot: :drunk: :relaxed: :enraged: :stressed: :lovey: :happy:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Here's a silly question...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 07:46:37 AM »
The arena doesn't have on-site image hosting, so you'll need to upload onto a site where you can grab image links from.  :) Popular choices are Flickr, Imgbb, Imgur, Dropbox. I use Tumblr, although that seems to be an odd choice as far as uploads go. If you use Discord, any images uploaded there get their own image link. Facebook urls tend to change, so I'd avoid that, as well as tinypic.
You'll need the direct link, which ends in the file type of the image, typically .jpeg or .png
My link for this image is: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462343924871069728/493068950691643412/WIP.png
You can tap the image button to make the frames you need, or you can type png and /png with brackets surrounding them. Put your image link between the frames and you're golden!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Babylove

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 08:14:29 AM »
Oh....well thank you for that sounds complicated.ill try it later.I took some great pics of mimic.
:good: :sad: :hope: :hot: :drunk: :relaxed: :enraged: :stressed: :lovey: :happy:

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 11:05:06 PM »
I really need help with this, too! It is all so confusing. I just want to be able to upload photos and be able to share them. I miss Photobucket so much. I have tried many of these apps and can't seem to find any that will just simply host pics. I am exclusively on a mobile so I don't know if that makes a difference. I fee like I will never be able to share pics again :(

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline lhaldimann

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555736545&ref=profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 11:45:19 PM »
I use photobucket on pc and ipad. I take picture with the ipad and directly upload them on photobucket. Maybe it works on smartphone too?

Caramel crunch made by Mandy85. Thank you !
My want list / For sale / trade

Offline starstrider

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 01:18:16 AM »
I use Facebook to host my photos.  Upload them to my profile and make the privacy "only me" so nobody else can see them.  Click on the uploaded picture then right-click and select "copy image address", then here on Arena click on the "insert image" option (the button that looks like the framed Mona Lisa) and then paste the address you copied for your photo.  Works for me, and so much easier than navigating photo bucket or any of those other sites.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal