Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Ponywear sewing patterns?

(1/3) > >>

Khoufu:
Hi, I'm looking for ponywear patterns. Capes are easy enough to figure out but I don't have any pony shirts or the like to make a pattern from. Any generation would be appreciated.

tailrustedtealeaf:
Stalking this thread. I've tried before but I'm not great with patterning.

RoseNoire:
Stalking this too, I was just talking about my project to sew a black jacket to my short-haired TE Galaxy. ^^

Aurora:
That would be amazing! I don't know that I would be able to do it, since it is very small and I am not so awesome at small things... I sewed an American Girl shirt, and it was not my favorite thing. It ended adorably, though.

Stalking! The bushes are getting full!

Khoufu:

--- Quote from: Aurora on September 19, 2018, 11:51:37 AM ---That would be amazing! I don't know that I would be able to do it, since it is very small and I am not so awesome at small things... I sewed an American Girl shirt, and it was not my favorite thing. It ended adorably, though.

Stalking! The bushes are getting full!

--- End quote ---

I sewed my first small thing last night: a teddy bear keychain. It was simple, the only parts that gave me trouble were embroidering the eyes and turning and stuffing, which wouldn't apply to ponywear.

I hope someone comes by with help beforehand the stalker bushes are completely overrun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version