Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 9/18/18 Galaxy

(1/7) > >>

mlp4me:
Happy Tuesday! This week doesn't have a specific theme, but I'll try to pick some favorites!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

mylittlewiki.org

Do you have her? What do you think of her? Share some more pics!

I have her. Here she is hanging out with her set mates. With the loss of linking through photobucket I have a serious overhaul of individual pony pics of my collection that needs to be done...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Have her!

StrawberrySundance:
I just recently purchased her from eBay, she should be arriving very soon!  :biggrin: She's arriving along side 5 other ponies, can't wait to add her to my collection, she's my very first Twinkle-Eyed pony! (shes gonna need a good clean looking at the pictures  :blink: )

Her mane and tail are a beautiful, vibrant colour, although I wouldn't say her pose is one of my favourites but she is still a very pretty unicorn  ^.^ 

RoseNoire:
Have her, but not in her best condition. Her mane and tail are cut pretty short and her symbol is a bit rubbed off. Despite that, she's good looking anyway. I'd like to sew her a black jacket because she's looking like a rock star to me with that haircut. :lol: It's a bit of a shame she doesn't have a long and flowing mane anymore because I like her bright colors, I would have liked to see more of it. ^^

Safflower:
I'd like to have her, I have a lot of her set mates. Twinkle Eyes are so pretty :) I think I've sketched her once before too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version