collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I had a strange pony dream last night  (Read 333 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I had a strange pony dream last night
« on: September 15, 2018, 05:59:16 AM »
Hi,

For the first time in quite a while I had a pony dream. It was a strange pony dream though.

I was at a thrift store and saw pieces of the Lullabye Nursery on the top shelf. In my dream the Nursery was made of several pieces that were separated from each other. Looking around the shelves I found 3 of the pieces but the Nursery was still missing at least one piece. I was so excited to see the Nursery that I didn't mind too much that some of the building was still missing.

This store had brand new retro ponies still in their packages including the new unicorn and Pegasus set. I also saw retro G1 Sparkle ponies in G3 era packaging. I remember Star Dancer and there was a pegasus Sunspot also.:) I took a picture of Star Dancer. At some point I realize I don't have money to purchase the Nursery but I'm still holding it.  I see a couple boys exicted over a Grumbly toy. Right after that I see the boys again and they're yelling that someone stole something. (I'm pretty sure it was a phone) I realize someone has taken my phone also as I can't find it since I took the last picture which instead of being a MIB Star Dancer is now a G1 Skydancer sitting in a shopping cart. There's also a bag of G1s that includes Sprinkles in Whizzer's colors, a So Soft pony and newborn twins.

The manager appears and orders the boys to go to his office along with anyone else that thinks their phone might have been stolen. So I go carrying the Nursery (that I still haven't payed for yet)  The employess laugh that the Nursery was the only toy in the entire store missing pieces and everyone thinks I bought it. I try to convince the manager that my phone was stolen in the store because I remember using it to take pictures.

Has anyone else had strange pony dreams?

Ponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: I had a strange pony dream last night
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 06:30:41 AM »
I have some from time to time! Ponies given as gifts or finding good lots in thrift stores are the sorts that get in there.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 06:45:16 AM »
Oh goodness, the pony hunt is a strong, strange force...

I have the Epic Pony Finds:  a whole retail store full of 'em, up to the ceiling... or a yard sale where there are literal barrels of ponies...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:05:42 PM »
This was my first pony dream in a long time. This one was very vivid and full of sensations. In my dream the Nursery was heavy and I woke up kicking my legs.

One time I had another dream where I found boxes of ponies in my grandmother's garage.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal