Creativity > Customs

Let's see those autumn and Halloween themed customs!

(1/7) > >>

Griffin:
With the Halloween custom swap in full swing, and the weather finally turning colder, I'm totally in the mood for autumn. What about you? :leaves:

Show me your autumn/Halloween themed ponies, please! Any style, any generation, any skill level... I'd love to see some apples, pumpkins, autumn leaves, scarves, steaming tea cups, witches, cats, candy corn, bats - you name it!  :blackcat:

vampyrefay:
I think most people are waiting till October to post, I have my swap custom right now for Halloween ones so i'm personally waiting till after my partner gets it

bright rabbit 1:
I'm working on a vampire Twilight Sparkle, you know like Flutterbat.

Griffin:

--- Quote from: vampyrefay on September 13, 2018, 05:17:51 PM ---I think most people are waiting till October to post, I have my swap custom right now for Halloween ones so i'm personally waiting till after my partner gets it

--- End quote ---

Oh sure, I wouldn't dream of asking anyone to reveal their swap ponies ahead of time! But it's the season and I was looking for some autumn inspiration from custom ponies, I know people have made plenty. I used to love these show me threads back when the Customs forum was more active!

--- Quote from: bright rabbit 1 on September 14, 2018, 02:21:25 AM ---I'm working on a vampire Twilight Sparkle, you know like Flutterbat.
--- End quote ---
Sounds great, do post some pictures, please, when you're finished! :bat:

Soooo let me kick off the thread by posting some of my old customs. ^.^ (Sorry 'bout the huge pics, I don't currently have individual ones anywhere online since Photobucket stopped supporting hotlinking...)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tailrustedtealeaf:
Autumn Spell has really neat sculpting and I love her colors! The cobweb is a nice touch.  ^.^
I'm hoping I'll run into hairless autumn-ish ponies to give some rehairs. Customs aren't really my thing, but I love alt rehairs to death.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version