collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pick a random Skyrim mod and I'll use it in my next playthrough!  (Read 758 times)

Offline SilverStarApple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
Pick a random Skyrim mod and I'll use it in my next playthrough!
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:48:58 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2VXilZpGyE Skyrim's a great game. Well, great-ish, but it needs more variety. Today, we are all adding that variety! Today, I'm doing something different. YOU, yes, you, you get to choose any Skyrim mod of your choice and add it into my game!

You don't have to know what Skyrim is, how it works, or how to install it or mods, because I'm the one who'll install your chosen mods into my game and play it. New Quest mods! New Companion Mods! New Cities/Towns/Hamlets! Even new Companions/Followers(They're the same thing, why do they have 2 separate categories?) can be added for this challenge!

Pick up to three mods per post, one each per category https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/categories/ and I'll install it for my next Skyrim playthrough, which I'll start in TWO WEEKS from now! You can watch the footage of the game on my youtube channel, I'll tell you when new videos of this challenge are uploaded.

Rules: No texture mods/ENBs/Graphics stuff, no overpowered items(Pretty good ones are alright, but no "Sword of +9999 damage"s), and nothing you couldn't show on television. Everything else is fair game! Oh, and I've already got Ordinator, Apocalypse Spell Pack, the Unofficial Skyrim Patch that fixes a bunch of glitches, Revenge Of The Enemies, and around 10 MLP mods installed into the game, including one that lets me hit Dragons with a big Pinkie Pie doll.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:55:23 PM by SilverStarApple »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Pick a random Skyrim mod and I'll use it in my next playthrough!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »
I can't play without Immersive Horses. I know Convenient Horses is way more popular but I much prefer the former. You should also pick up the Craftable Barding that goes with it.

Man, I use soooo many :lol: but a lot of them are texture or things that overhaul the environment. The Sounds of Skyrim series is amazing. I couldn't play without that either.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SilverStarApple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pick a random Skyrim mod and I'll use it in my next playthrough!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 06:01:57 AM »
Got it, I'll install Immersive Horses.

I already have the best graphics mods and sound mods my computer can handle installed. Are there any Quest mods you like?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal