collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi!!!  (Read 704 times)

Offline RainbowHeartUnicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
  • Honk
    • View Profile
Hi!!!
« on: September 08, 2018, 09:29:52 PM »
Hi! My name is RainbowHeartUnicorn, though I go by Heart for short! I'm an artist, as well as an aspiring content creator hoping to one day become a YouTuber and game developer! I'm 20 years old and from the USA, currently not in college and unemployed, hoping to change that soon and get some sort of job to move out (and buy more ponies :3c)

I've loved My Little Pony most of my life, though once I got to my middle school years and it became a little more taboo to like things like that, I ended up abandoning the passion. When generation 4 came out, and everyone praised and loved it and it became a mainstream hit, I found the courage to openly love My Little Pony once more. I'm honestly not much of a fan of G4 anymore, I prefer season one and not much else of the show, but it was my gateway drug back into the series in general, allowing me to go back and enjoy the nostalgia of G3, as well as discover my ultimate passion for G1.

I prefer to collect G1, G2, and G3 ponies mostly, though I have a special love for G1 in particular. I will occasionally collect G4 merchandise here and there that I like. My collection at the moment is rather small (as I am rather poor whoops ^^; ) but hopefully I can get more ponies soon ^^. My favorite pony is Light Heart from G2, there's just something I really adore about her design and personality <3

I hope we all get along!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:47:07 PM by RainbowHeartUnicorn »
:rainbow: Paint a Rainbow In Your Heart :rainbow:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 10:44:01 PM »
Hi and welcome, RainbowHeartUnicorn. I remember putting my ponies away in boxes when I was at High School too, but in my final years they found their way back out and resided on my bookshelf :D  Now that I am an 'adult' I don't care what people think anymore and my house is full of ponies and other toys I collect.  Have fun and enjoy the forums :frolic:

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 07:24:29 AM »
Hi, welcome to the Arena!

I love your avatar, it's adorable! You should check out the arts and crafts corral :)

Who all do you have in your collection? I hope you at least have your favorite pony ;)

I'll see you around, I hope you enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 07:28:26 AM »
Welcome to the arena! It's nice to hear when the show has rekindled love for ponies and brought fans to look at previous gens.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline RainbowHeartUnicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
  • Honk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 10:42:02 AM »
aaaaa thank you everyone ;w; I hope that I can relearn how forums work and be an active member, it'd be nice to buy new ponies from collectors and make more friends and stuff. Also I do not have Light Heart yet U.U, I surprisingly don't like her toys? I don't have a problem with g2 toys but light heart doesn't really have any regular ones, she's got that full motion pose with the kinda ugly leggies, the one with that weird jutting out tail, and the birthday one where i don't like her cutie mark as much ^^; i looked on littlewiki again and she has like, one normal toy, white pearl, which i didn't even know about until looking again today, haha. I have no idea how rare she is but i guess i got a new pony at the top of my wishlist. I really want that one backpack with her on it tho owo.

I've got
G1:
Twilight
Surprise
Raincurl
Stripes
Ringlet
Streaky
Surprise
Pina Colada
Baby Starbow
Peachy
All 6 Original Ponies

and
G3:
Pinkie Pie
Bubblecup
Starsong
Dance Slippers
Toola Roola
Wisteria
Bumblesweet

I think that's all of them? I also have misc g4s lying around but i don't like g4 toys v much so i focus more on g1-g3 toys haha

Anyways thanks for the warm welcomes ^w^ I'll be sure to visit the art corner soon, I'd love to draw ponies and advertise my commissions and stuff (which should hopefully happen soon :3c)
:rainbow: Paint a Rainbow In Your Heart :rainbow:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 11:09:02 AM »
Welcome to the arena! :)

I also put my ponies away when I hit middle school. It was just not the cool thing to do! I still collect Breyer horse but did not share that with anyone though. I got made fun of in high school about being a horse crazy person. It did hurt me and I did hid my horse things a lot. Now that I am an adult at the age of 34 now I just don't care! If they don't like it then they can just keep walking on! :)

I am also a G1 fan, I few up with them so I guess that is nothing crazy. I do like the G3 ponies but I only kept a few of them. I am not a big fan of the G4 ponies one bit, and was very sad when the G2 ponies started to come out in the store.  G1 ponies all the way! :)

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 10:49:28 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum and watching your collection grow :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal