collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Query on Puzzlemint...?  (Read 837 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Query on Puzzlemint...?
« on: September 08, 2018, 08:15:48 AM »
I remember this coming up briefly in a discussion a while about about G3 ponies, and it's kind of stuck in my mind.

I have some G3 doubles to get rid of at home and I also have some space issues given my recent move and the need to shift some stuff back to my parents' house. I have a tub full of pony doubles that I need to clear, and because G3 are quite common, I have debated either chucking them in a lot together on ebay at some point when I'm home, or even taking them to sell at a carboot sale.

But one of these doubles is apparently Puzzlemint, and I remember some folk saying a while back that she wasn't so common as some of the others? She seems in ok shape although she could use a groom.

So before I designate all my G3 doubles to other means of rehoming, I guess I wondered if it's worth keeping her to trade? (The same question probably applies for the others, but this is the one that sticks in my mind..?)

I know she's not super valuable, but if there are people here looking for her, I'd rather find her a home than consign her to the wilds, if that makes sense :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Query on Puzzlemint...?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 09:18:19 AM »
I think someone mentioned that a few countries got Puzzlemint released as a single pony but the US only got her packaged with the plug in and play video game. I don’t think she shows up on Ebay very often. Puzzlemint is on my wishlist but I’m on a really tight budget right now.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 11:13:42 AM »
She is one of the G3 ponies I would like too. I’m not actively looking right now, but I think she might be worth to keep for a trade. When I was looking more actively she didn’t comeback up that often....
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 11:21:03 AM »
Hrm. Thanks guys. I think I will keep a hold of her then, in case. She looks to have only minor wear and her pink hair is really vividly pink, so I think she might work for someone collecting if there's someone interested when I get around to doing proper trading again. She's actually here with me, unlike some of the others, because I picked her up from the local to London carboot with Tiramisu (who I needed) at the weekend, so I guess I'll take her home and add her to the tub for the time being :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 11:42:04 AM »
I've got Puzzelmint without her game board, she's the only G3 Pony that I like. She's with Barbie's sister Chelsea. I say keep her because I've never seen her again on eBay.uk

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 02:02:50 PM »
I saw her a lot on eBay only a couple of years ago, from Chinese sellers. It looked like old factory stock or something, it was really weird to see so many of the same pony brand new, being sold mint condition sealed in plastic bags.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 09:32:40 AM »
I saw her a lot on eBay only a couple of years ago, from Chinese sellers. It looked like old factory stock or something, it was really weird to see so many of the same pony brand new, being sold mint condition sealed in plastic bags.

ooooh yes, I remember she was really pricey before... and then she came to eBay in huge amounts, all of them were MIP. Lol I clearly remember how happy I was that I didnt buy her earlier because those MIP ones were pretty cheap.

Back to topic; Taffeta, I think Id keep the double one since shes a not-so-common pony as she wasnt released everywhere in the world :) There might be members who are looking for her still!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:34:33 AM by Einhornbaby »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 03:18:08 PM »
Ok, so silly question. Just looked through my photos of my G3s to make sure I do definitely have Puzzlemint, which I do - but the one in my pictures has a much paler symbol than this one does. Someone mentioned two potential releases of her. Do they have symbol differences or is my one at home just faded? (Her hair is still pink).
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal