Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

MGA taking the poop trend to the next level

(1/13) > >>

Dreamer:
https://poopsie.mgae.com/

This... all of this... is disgustingly hilarious  :drunk: :facepalm:

Judging from what I read, it's a doll and a slimemaker, all themed around unicorn poop...

If that "WTF Toys" post was still around, this would take the (mud) cake

Opinions on this? I'm slightly interested on the unicorns themselves, but perhaps I would have to take a better look at them (those L.O.L proportions). As for the rest of it... not a fan of slime unfortunately, I think it gets dirty too easily and doesn't have much durability as a toy

Pokeyonekenobie:
I saw one of those mystery boxes that had the unicorn toy in it at Walmart but because I hadn't seen or heard anything about it I didn't buy one.  I did, however, buy something called a Pooparoo. 

https://www.amazon.com/Pooparoos-Surpriseroos-Figures-Styles-Vary/dp/B079KBTCSJ

It's oddly entertaining and fun to squish.

Does anyone else find it weird that about half the toys in the toy aisle now are either food or poop related?

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
The poop thing is.... really weird and kinda disturbing, but I do like the level of details they put into the eyes of the unicorns. Their faces are pretty cute overall. But.... why do they have to poop? And why are they blind when they cost $60? $60 for a blind toy is outrageous and it kind of makes me angry. Anyway, a YouTube channel I watch made a review on one and they don't even work properly, so that certainly doesn't help matters.

They'd be better if they didn't have the poop function because that's super weird (or if said function actually worked properly!), and if they weren't blind, no $60 toy should be blind. Really the only thing I like about them is their faces, and hair, I think if they were just cute large unicorn figures they'd be a lot better.

lovesbabysquirmy:
I'm bothered by the Grumblies.  if you haven't seen, they are antithesis of Furbies or Hatchimals.  you know how you're supposed to be nice to them, nurture them, teach them to be good?  well the Grumblies are the opposite - you are supposed to antagonize them, shake them, poke them, yell at them, basically be abusive to your digital pet.  what the....

so this negative outlook on compassion for small creatures CANNOT be good for childhood brain development!!! 

kakenterprise:
wait so it's a unicorn doll that poops??  What reality is this...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version