collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Break the Tie on the Host Pony!!!

Tropical Breeze (flutter pony with a Flamingo)
Shovels and Sandcastle (newborn twins with sandcastles)

Author Topic: Midwest/ Minnesota MLP Jubilee! September 1, 2018--- All Are Welcome!  (Read 13317 times)

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Midwest/ Minnesota MLP Jubilee! September 1, 2018--- All Are Welcome!
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2018, 02:57:34 AM »
Nim I'm so glad I help make you happy with the kittens.  I'm awake now due them being awake..5am..So sleepy...but I'll check my bags but sure I didn't see a black pony in mine.  They stood out so much over the sea of colors.  Now back to sleep...if I can..
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2018, 11:44:21 AM »
I didn't vend so my bag was small but I didn't see any the black sitting HQG1C pony, I'm sorry she is missing Nim! The only info I have to help with is when I talked to you last at your table I noticed that pony was not there, that was around 4pm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2018, 11:58:48 AM »
Nim- was she one for sale, or one in your personal tote?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2018, 02:08:23 PM »
Nim I'm so glad I help make you happy with the kittens.  I'm awake now due them being awake..5am..So sleepy...but I'll check my bags but sure I didn't see a black pony in mine.  They stood out so much over the sea of colors.  Now back to sleep...if I can..

Hope you get some good sleep!  :snore:  Thank you again for the kitty time!   :yippee:

I didn't vend so my bag was small but I didn't see any the black sitting HQG1C pony, I'm sorry she is missing Nim! The only info I have to help with is when I talked to you last at your table I noticed that pony was not there, that was around 4pm

Thank you!  :)  I'm pretty sure the one missing was the one up for sale, so maybe she wandered off before then. 

Nim- was she one for sale, or one in your personal tote?

I think she was the one up for sale.  I'm not positive though.   :unsure:
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2018, 01:39:48 AM »
Nim, I keep hoping someone else will find her- I have so many boxes to dig through, so little time!
But I finally got to go through SOME of the boxes last night, and haven't found her yet. I messaged a few of the people who aren't on the arena very often, and hopefully they will look too. I have asked both of the kids, as they are KIDS and move things, but neither of them really paid much attention to the sale tables. If you have any suspicions but aren't willing to mention them here (especially if they are about me or the kids!) please feel free to pm me. I honestly hope she got tossed into one of my boxes, it will be such a relief to find her!

Other than that, this was a good meet! Maybe a little smaller than some of our past meets, but quality is more important than quantity, and kittens beat out both of those! Thank you to everyone who was there, who helped, who played with my rambunctious kid, and who brought delicious food!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2018, 12:26:39 PM »
Thank you so much for looking Aurora!  And also for messaging people who aren't on the Arena very often.  *big hugs* 

No suspicions, honestly, I don't believe any of our group took her on purpose.  All of you are awesome, wonderful, trustworthy people.  I think she fell off a table or got dropped somewhere, so I'm just hoping someone will randomly find her in a bag or box.  :)    Before I posted, I went through everything, all of my bags, boxes, etc.  I dumped them all out of the floor and my husband and I searched through them, just in case.  I guess she wanted an adventure.   :huh:
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal