collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So uh...adventure time is over.  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
So uh...adventure time is over.
« on: September 03, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »
     Well, it finally happened. Adventure time finally ended today. Anybody wanna discus the finale?
Spoiler
Well, my hearts broken at this finale. It’s the end of an era, and it was a beautiful send off. Bonnie and Marcie got together, fin and jake welcomes the other humans to ooo, Simon is back, everybody seems pretty....happy. It was a sad, tearful ending, but one that I’m glad happened. It was quite the ride.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:53:51 PM by Mewtwofan1 »
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So uh...adventure time is over.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 05:00:10 PM »
I liked it.  I want to talk about, but have, yes honestly, forgotten how to use spoilers.  I wish people could talk freely without spoilers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »
I liked it.  I want to talk about, but have, yes honestly, forgotten how to use spoilers.  I wish people could talk freely without spoilers.
     I wish that too. But I’d rather someone has the choice to see it for themselves before reading someone else’s opinion. If they want to proceed reading, they have that choice.
     As for how to use spoilers, here’s an (unofficial) tutorial, I guess?
1. Go to the part of the reply post box that has the icons in the boxes. Press the one with Sp on it. I use the parentheses in the tutorial so I don’t actually make a spoiler.
2. In between the two boxes (spoiler) this space here (/spoiler), write whatever needed a spoiler warning/tag thing. It should work.
     This has been the friendly reminder on how to use spoilers. Carry on with your day.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 09:03:49 PM »
Ah I think we can freely talk about it, I mean it's been aired several times, it available to stream etc. Ive been watching since season 1 and I hold Adventure Time in high esteem for what it has done.

I missed seasons 9 and 10 because of cartoon Networks poor scheduling and advertising (I was able to watch teen Titans go 30 times a day tho...) But I still enjoyed the finale so much. I liked that they didn't answer all the questions and stressed how things keep on going even if some chapters close.

It would be nice to discuss with adult fans cause on YouTube its just a bunch of kids complaining about things, making up theories or trolling each other...

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 01:41:00 PM »
I swear I've searched and pressed every button looking for spoilers, now I feel stupid.  How have i been missing it?  But anyway, I...

Spoiler
... Was not expecting the kiss between Bubblegum and Marcie.
Call me naive, but I always thought them friends.  Until Fire Princess came along, I was hoping Bubblegum and Finn would eventually get together.  I'm sad Simon wasn't reunited with his girlfriend. 

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »
Spoiler
I'm really gonna miss this show, it's probably my favourite 'current' show. I thought the finale was fantastic! I love the new kids, and not only did my favourite char TV even got a cute send-off in the ending montage, but my other fave King of Ooo even got a quick cameo too! So I'm happy. :P I love this show.

I do like that they left stuff open and didn't answer *everything* - heck idk how they *could* have, without the finale just being 44 mins of "okay X is Y, Y ended up with Z.." :silly: but no seriously, I think it's nice to have some stuff unanswered sometimes.

I wish CN hadn't scheduled the show so poorly near the end, though :(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:22:42 PM by Carrehz »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »
I'm in the boat of "watched the first few seasons, haven't seen anything else, glad the bubblegum lady kissed her vampire girlfriend." I really should give the rest of the series a watch at some point!
Saw the ending ending, was very sweet. It's lovely to see Simon back!

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal