collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: “Sound of Silence” season 8 episode 23  (Read 3628 times)

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: “Sound of Silence” season 8 episode 23
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 11:22:18 PM »
I thought this was a really cute episode. :) Autumn Blaze is a great level of being bubbly and energetic without being annoying. She's really pretty too! I like that most of the kirin have more earthy colors than ponies do, it's another little detail that helps set them apart!
The ending was so abrupt though! Like i knew it was coming to an end with the reprise of the song, but then the high five cut to credits really threw me off! I think it should have ended on the shot of Autumn Blaze making the rainbow with the fountain, that felt like a much more natural stopping point.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: “Sound of Silence” season 8 episode 23
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2018, 02:01:58 PM »
I really enjoyed  this episode  :) I like Autumn Blaze she has just the right amount of bubbly/excited instead of it being over the top like that one griffin chatacter that wanted to earn a cutie mark. I loved the song.

I was surprised to see the Phantom of the Opera reference.  I liked how Fluttershy stood up for herself with Applejack when she was trying to get her to listen that she knew an easier way to the Kirin realm.

I had to laugh at Applejack taking the hard way to the Kirin realm only to have to do it again in reverse.

I like how the Kirin can transform into those fire ponies and that they learned that it’s okay to get angry sometimes.

I’m a little dissapointed that Mistmane wasn’t mentioned since she is a Kirin. It looks like the Kirin were so isolated from other ponies that they thought all ponies could turn in to fire ponies since they were going to force Applejack and Fluttershy in to the river.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal