collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee  (Read 3241 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2018, 08:41:05 AM »
Is it worth the price? I usually buy new pokemon games without hesitation, but 60$ is a lot for a remake of a game that's available for 10$ (not to mention that Kanto has technically been remade 3 times already). Is there enough new content besides the added adorableness?

I guess that depends on what you want out of a game.

Like for me, I wouldn't ever want to play gb yellow again. Ever. Even for free, since I have the cartridge. I HATE the grind, and it's not fun at all for me.

The reason I love this game is...
- So casual. I choose the pokemon I want to catch. (And I like not battling them).
- So cute. I am a sucker for nostalgia and I love my Pikachu :heart: (I loved this about yellow too)
- Co-Op. I'm playing with my family and it's just a really fun experience to play together.

So I dunno. I am having a lot of fun with it. It feels like a fresh spin to me, but I am not really into all of the pokemon games (despite trying to like them-- because I like pokemon in general). I feel like I've only truly enjoyed yellow (back in the day) and sun/moon.

So I dunno... If it's just about the story to you, then no it wouldn't be worth it. I'm not far at all because we are going at a slow pace, but I don't think there's extra content? Maybe someone else can chime in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 07:27:57 AM »
I literally only need Mew to complete the Pokedex. I've heard conflicting reports if you can trade her back and forth or not between games. If so, can anyone trade with me and I'll trade immediately back just for Pokedex completing purposes??
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal