collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 80's Pound Puppies  (Read 3068 times)

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 80's Pound Puppies
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018, 05:03:10 AM »
I've never had the originals (I'm only 18 lol) and they're really not my thing, but I did have some of the 2007 series plushies. I have kept the biggest one of them to this day, I when I was younger got rid of many childhood toys I now regret not keeping (some my childhood Lion King plushies, two G3 ponies, my Hasbro LPS, all of my original Fillies..) but somehow that guy stayed. He is so soft even after being loved for so long!
His name is Snoopy because he is black and white (and I never was creative with names) and I got him as a birthday present when I was about 8 or 9. I remember being sad he was missing the adoption application papers that came with these! All others in the store had them. ):
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 05:05:09 AM by CinnamonOnions »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: 80's Pound Puppies
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 07:28:40 AM »
I didn't have any as a kid. I have one as an adult that my boyfriend bought for me for Christmas one year. He is a gray puppy, that I named Trusty after the hound dog from Lady and the Tramp. He sits on my bed with my other small collection of stuffed animals and sometimes gets to help me entertain my youngest cousins.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 07:30:15 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal