collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Pretty Parlor, Amazon Says Will Ship In 1 - 2 Months?  (Read 547 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
I was thinking on ordering the pretty parlor since it seems that's the only way to get Peachy and for $20 that seems like a good deal.  It says being sold by amazon directly that it will usually ship in 1-2 months.  Why is that?  It doesn't say backordered or anything, I clicked on it to check.

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: 35 Anniversary Pretty Parlor, Amazon Says Will Ship In 1 - 2 Months?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 04:51:01 PM »
It sounds like they don't have any in stock, but expect it in 1-2 months. Target has it in stock. They can ship to your closest Target for free and then you pick it up in store or you can have it shipped directly to you (free if you order $35+)

https://www.target.com/p/my-little-pony-retro-pretty-parlor-playset-figure/-/A-53442445

Offline Magicharp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Playing music on my harp named Grover!
    • View Profile
    • The Punisher's Harp
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 05:43:13 PM »
That's how I got the Pretty Parlor from Target. Order it online. There's no Target in my area, unfortunately.
"One Batch. Two Batch. Penny and Dime." - Frank Castle

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 09:08:51 PM »
I ordered mine from Target online and picked it up in the store the next day. Basically it is guaranteeing that it would be there verses randomly looking for one. This method works if you have Targets in your area. From what I have seen in my area, the Pretty Parlor is starting to be regularly stocked now.

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 12:04:52 AM »
The pretty parlor has been in stocked at my local T stores as well, multiple parlors on the shelf (2-3).  I started to wonder if they were not selling as well.  Which would be sad for future playset releases.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 12:06:32 AM by Kiwichi »

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 01:14:40 PM »
Thanks for responding everyone.  It's weird because usually if you click on the seller, including amazon with the list of sellers if they don't have it in stock they say backordered, due back in stock at a certain date.

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 02:57:50 PM »
The pretty parlor has been in stocked at my local T stores as well, multiple parlors on the shelf (2-3).  I started to wonder if they were not selling as well.  Which would be sad for future playset releases.

I think that seeing them in stock means that we are seeing regular shipments. I have bought 2 of them at different Targets almost a month apart (one for me and one for my niece for Christmas). After all, what you want as a collector/parent is to be able to go into the store and actually be able to buy the toy you want not continue to see empty shelves with no products. No products = no sales and frustration.

Offline Magicharp

• Power Puff Pony
  • Playing music on my harp named Grover!
    • View Profile
    • The Punisher's Harp
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 04:41:32 PM »
The way I looked at this situation, It's not that the parlor playsets aren't selling well, it's just that people loved them so much that the playsets are flying them off the shelves and are emptying stock from online store sites at an alarming rate. At least that's what I see.
"One Batch. Two Batch. Penny and Dime." - Frank Castle

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal