collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hairdorables!  (Read 3959 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Hairdorables!
« on: August 23, 2018, 03:08:47 AM »
Hey guys! I saw a topic which was a poll concerning both Hairdorables and other blind-box dolls, so I hope it's okay if I make a topic to show them off/discuss! 

I think they're super cute! I really love the Disney-ish eyes (so big and shiny!), and all of the brightly colored, thick hair! It's sort of like the MLP of dolls! Unfortunately they're blind-boxed, so while I originally only intended to get one, I ended up with ... Brit Braids. Absolutely the only one I didn't want to get! :lmao: Her shoes are literally sculpted socks with sandals, I just can't!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So out of pity for myself, I went and got three more - I couldn't possibly get three Brit Braids, could I?! :lmao: And I pulled three gorgeous, candy-colored dolls! And one was the unicorn, who I was dying to get!!

I'll probably not buy any more, unless I can find folks' doubles for cheap or they come out with a second wave, since the only other one I would *really* want would be the blue-colored space girl! (And she's a chase figure, bleh!) Do you guys have any Hairdorables? Any fun stories about getting annoying groups of doubles or piles of Brit Braids? :lmao: Someone must love her!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hairdorables!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 07:59:42 AM »
I have two so far! Kat Walk was my first, and Sk8r Noah was my second. Noah is my favorite of the girls because of her teal hair so I'm glad I was able to get one of her so quickly.

I want to get more, but there's no more room in my temporary spot for them, I have a small hanging shelf I need to figure out where to put, then they'll go on that and I can get a few more. I think it'd he nice to have at least one doll per girl.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 04:52:20 PM »
While these are not for me, I am glad you got the unicorn one you wanted!  :)

I've seen some of these opened on YouTube (I love to watch toy-opening videos.)  I like how the boxes are designed to be like a playset.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 04:59:33 PM »
Thank you wystearya! I was pretty pumped to open her too! :heart: The way you're 'supposed' to open it is to open all of the accessories first, but I was so impatient to know I didn't get BRIT BRAIDS AGAIN that I opened the doll first when I got my trio, and that's how I knew I got Noah! So I went a little more slowly, and when I opened the tiny unicorn purse, I knew I got my favorite for my second! :heart: I'd love to own the other versions of her too, but I'm happy with my quartet for now!

I have two so far! Kat Walk was my first, and Sk8r Noah was my second. Noah is my favorite of the girls because of her teal hair so I'm glad I was able to get one of her so quickly.

I want to get more, but there's no more room in my temporary spot for them, I have a small hanging shelf I need to figure out where to put, then they'll go on that and I can get a few more. I think it'd he nice to have at least one doll per girl.

Super cute TheBeatlesPkmnFan42!! I think Skater Noah might be my favorite Noah! I'm debating pulling out her braids so I can curl her hair to look more like Skater! I definitely agree with you about room though, LOL!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 11:02:23 PM »
I'm so hyped about these dolls like you wouldn't believe, can't wait for them to get over here in September!
Super Neila is my grail, as Neila is my favourite character in general XD
If anyone else in Australasia wants to trade doubles at that point, I'd be happy to!
I finally found my grail! :heart:

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 05:56:45 AM »
They remind me of Vanellope or The Chipettes (just without the chipmunk noses). Very cute and vibrant designs! Unfortunately way too expensive here, but I like to look at in-hand pics.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal