collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello! Introduction post  (Read 821 times)

Offline Cheyennethepony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
Hello! Introduction post
« on: August 22, 2018, 03:02:23 PM »
Hello, I'm Cheyennethepony,
I've been collecting G1 ponies since this year. I'm pretty new to the mlp collecting/restoring group. I currently have 5 restored ponies. I also sometimes collect Breyer Model Horses.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Introduction post
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :frolic:

Do you have any favourites amongst your collection so far? :)

Offline Cheyennethepony

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 06:54:42 AM »
Hmm. I think Moondancer (which was my mom's pony when she was younger) and Medley who I got from Ebay, she had a haircut but it honestly wasn't too bad.

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 07:08:43 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! Restoring ponies is pretty fun, though sometimes they can take a while. I find that some ponies can look cute with a haircut too :) Moondancer is a very nice pony, it's awesome she is in your collection! Anyway, have fun exploring the forum, enjoy your stay :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Cheyennethepony

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 07:53:50 AM »
Thank you, it is a fun and rewarding process to restore ponies. I ordered some hair for Medley and Lemondrop, Lemondrop is missing her tail, and Medley could use a new tail as well, then probably a new mane too.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 06:14:54 PM »
Welcome to the arena! :) I am also a Breyer collector also!

Offline Cheyennethepony

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 09:03:57 PM »
Which Breyer is your favorite right now in your collection? I think for me it would be Cortes C. I think I have around ten traditionals and 10+ classics, 16+ stablemates.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 08:11:41 PM »
Which Breyer is your favorite right now in your collection? I think for me it would be Cortes C. I think I have around ten traditionals and 10+ classics, 16+ stablemates.

I only have one in that mold, the Breyerfest horse for this year.  Oh gosh that is a hard one!!!!!  Its either Wintersong, Adios or Shannondell. I love those molds! I need to go and count how many I have in my collection right now. I am just a Traditional collector now. I do have a few SM's that I am trying to find new homes for. They are the bling Bag ones from Wal-Mart.

I got my very first Breyer horse in 1992 from my parents as a Christmas gift and I still have it! Pluto was my very first horse! I was 7 years old when I got that horse! My mom said that I took it all over the place with me! The funny thing is that the horse is still very white and nothing is broken!

I started collecting back in 1995 big time! I had close to over 400 by 2001 came. I lost interest when I being a senior in high school. I moved out not long after that and did not bring them with me. It was not till a few years after that I wanted to get them. My mom had boxed them all up for me. That was very nice of her to do that!

I added to them for a little bit and then fell on hard times. I sold almost all of them off. I kept my first few that I got and some of my favorites!   

I have been very up and down that last 20 years with my collection. I have gotten to 200 and then sold off. I got to a 150 sold off and now I and under 60 for sure. There is one that I wish that I had never sold. Silverado!!!!!! Oh well life goes on!

I don't like to have a lot of things in our home so a big collection is not something that I want anymore. I like to keep it simple! :)

How about your Breyer collection!? When did you start? Have you been to Breyerfest? I have not ever been to on yet?     

Offline Cheyennethepony

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 06:30:57 AM »
I think I started collecting in 2016? It's hard to remember. I got a classic foal from my grandparents for Christmas. That was my first Breyer. Still have him! I haven't been to Breyerfest sadly :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal