Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

What do German ponies hooves say?

(1/5) > >>

soproxicaa:
I have a baby moondancer and people were saying she might be german but to ask about the hooves. She says made in Hong Kong

Thanks! Soproxicaa xx

Taffeta:
They might say Hong Kong, China, or sometimes Italy. I am not sure about other places although Sundance probably says no country on her hooves.

The reason people said that about your pony is that there is a version of Baby Moondancer sold in some European countries who has no glitter on her symbol. She is made in Hong Kong the same as the regular version :) The difference is the symbol :)

lovesbabysquirmy:
They won't say Germany because they imported their MLPs, they didn't manufacture them locally under licensed contracts.  As Taffeta said, they will have Hong Kong or China or Thailand, in a few rare exceptions.

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: lovesbabysquirmy on August 20, 2018, 08:25:14 AM ---They won't say Germany because they imported their MLPs, they didn't manufacture them locally under licensed contracts.  As Taffeta said, they will have Hong Kong or China or Thailand, in a few rare exceptions.

--- End quote ---

I don't think any Thai ponies were sold in Germany. They had the Chinese fancy pants as far as I know. But they did have a lot of Italian ponies and NC Sundance. Someone from there can confirm if they had any other Nirvana-esque things...but I don't think they had any Thai releases.

katrine2309:
Isn’t there something about the “pat pending” text missing from the hooves? I don’t know if that is the same with the PnC babies, but the early baby ponies (baby Buttons etc) are missing the “pat pending”. I can’t remember were I read it, but it was specified to be with the baby Buttons set. I think I read it as a way to distinguish baby Karamell from baby Cotton Candy?

I need to start saving my sources *grumble,grumble*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version