Pony Talk > Introductions

How are you?

(1/2) > >>

MimicPower:
Hi,
I'm a boy from Madrid. Actually, I am an adult. The brand "My little pony" was linked to my childhood. They were my favorite toy. A few months ago, I became a ponycollector and discovered a new world (it is cheaper to buy a new house than Rapunzel in good condition  :lol:).

I am delighted with the waves of ponies that are coming to market, with the help of Basic Fun Toys. It's a dream come true (I want at least the first five years!!  :drunk:).

Nice to meet you all!
 :frolic:

Safflower:
Welcome to the Arena, nice to meet you!

Rapunzel is so expensive, isn't she? I live in the US so I have a dream of finding her one day, though it's still very unlikely of course :P I hope Basic Fun can release her though, that would be awesome! Do you have any of the Basic Fun ponies?

Enjoy your stay here, I hope to see you around!

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :green:

I hope you have a great time expanding your collection with us here on the forum!

MerryAnvil:
Welcome to the Arena, Mimic! The Basic Fun ponies are great, aren't they? Such an awesome thing to do! I hope to get some of the new ones that came out this year as well.

Do you like hunting for them yourself or do you prefer to find them online? Wishing you good pony luck!

Noasar:
Welcome to the Arena!

It’s good to have some boy collectors here who collect G1!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version