Pony Talk > Off Topic

Visited a moose farm

(1/3) > >>

Beldarna:
Around two hours from my city there is this family that breed and educate on mooses. During summer it's open for visitors to come meet the mooses so we went there a couple of days ago. It was so cool! I've only ever seen them in the wild before, either distant or outside the kitchenwindow growing up. Their fur is kind of oily so my hands were all black of residue afterwards and I stank when i came home, but totally worth it. ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
2018-08-15 13.41.01 by Veronica Öhman, on Flickr

004 by Veronica Öhman, on Flickr

2018-08-15 13.16.07 by Veronica Öhman, on Flickr

2018-08-15 13.40.19 by Veronica Öhman, on Flickr

Yes I got to feed it :heart: I fed a grown up as well, but I looked hideous on those pictures, lol, so no sharing.

Totally recommend doing it for those who have the possibility. :)

Mewtwofan1:
     Hold up. We have farms for moose? I’ve only seen them in the wild, but I didn’t know we made farms for them. Where is this, and where to I sign up? Sounds like you had a great time!

Beldarna:
Well, yes. This one is outside of my city Umeå in Sweden. http://algenshus.se/?lang=en You're welcome to come and visit! Give me a shoutout if you do ^^

Strawberrysweets:
I think we only have deer/elk farms in Norway.

Artemesia's Garden:
Sign me up too!! I've never really looked at those before. They are lovely. Thank you for posting! There is an alpaca farm near us so I'm hoping to go some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version