collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Third Wave of 35th Anniversary Ponies spotted in stores (Target)by Cloverofmist  (Read 34642 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
This is what my usual Target looked like when they had the Rainbow, Collector's and Peachy and the Pretty Parlor. They had stocked the PP in the wrong spot. It shold be on the bottom shelf with the ponies.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Saturday there were no Pretty Parlor sets or unicorn/pegasus ponies but was a full set of Rainbows and several Collector Ponies.  The other Target I went to had no retro ponies at all and I haven't seen Collector Ponies there for months

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Medley and Sunbeam were at my local Target in Carmel, Indiana this weekend, so the Unicorn & Pegasus set has made it to the midwest. :) That Target also had a bunch of newly-stocked Rainbow and Collector ponies, but they have been out of the Pretty Parlor for a while now.

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Medley and Sunbeam were at my local Target in Carmel, Indiana this weekend, so the Unicorn & Pegasus set has made it to the midwest. :) That Target also had a bunch of newly-stocked Rainbow and Collector ponies, but they have been out of the Pretty Parlor for a while now.

Weeeeee~ thanks for the update BlushingBlue :frolic:

Offline Evilunicorn

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
I'm just trying to find the wave 3, but all of my Targets (except one?) has gotten rid of their retro endcap. If I ask about the retro ponies they just tell me to look in the pony section. Oh well, I'll keep looking for wave 3.

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
I'm just trying to find the wave 3, but all of my Targets (except one?) has gotten rid of their retro endcap. If I ask about the retro ponies they just tell me to look in the pony section. Oh well, I'll keep looking for wave 3.

Really? Because when I went looking for them, the dude I talked to looked on his phone and was able to point me to right where they were.

My closest Target is going through an entire store reset (which is ANNOYING OMG because now they have handbags, bras and socks in three different places) but they still have an up-to-the-minute electronic catalog.

It might be a long shot because you may have already, but you may want to ask the manager of the department. That was the dude's title that I talked to.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Always tired
    • View Profile

Really? Because when I went looking for them, the dude I talked to looked on his phone and was able to point me to right where they were.

My closest Target is going through an entire store reset (which is ANNOYING OMG because now they have handbags, bras and socks in three different places) but they still have an up-to-the-minute electronic catalog.

It might be a long shot because you may have already, but you may want to ask the manager of the department. That was the dude's title that I talked to.

Thanks! The person that told me to just check the pony section seemed pretty irritated to start with and didn't want to give me the time of day. Next Target run, I'll ask a few different employees.

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
New ponies sighted in Target here in Georgia, USA.  They only had Glory left.  Since I have oodles of G1 Glory and Moondancer, I left this one behind.  I am on the hunt for Twilight and Sunbeam though. 

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
New ponies sighted in Target here in Georgia, USA.  They only had Glory left.  Since I have oodles of G1 Glory and Moondancer, I left this one behind.  I am on the hunt for Twilight and Sunbeam though.
Ooh, that’s exciting! I wonder if they’ve made it to Florida yet? Maybe I’ll check after work!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
I didn't find any unicorn/pegasus ponies today but my Target had another full set of Rainbows in English only boxes. They must have sold the entire set of bilingual boxed Rainbow  ponies in a week.   There were 4 left after I bought mine.  They also had restocked the Pretty Parlor and Peachy set. :cheer:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Our only Target got rid of the retro endcap. I am very disappointed because I really want waves 2&3. Amazon doesn’t have them except from 3rd party scalpers and cannot find them anywhere else for decent/retail price online. Super bummed.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
my hubby got me three of these lil ladies for my birth day.
 :lol:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Our only Target got rid of the retro endcap. I am very disappointed because I really want waves 2&3. Amazon doesn’t have them except from 3rd party scalpers and cannot find them anywhere else for decent/retail price online. Super bummed.

That reeks!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile

Awww :hug: There are plenty of people right here on the Arena who could help you out, myself included! I'm more than happy to pass along any ponies people need for cost+shipping. We have to share the pony love! ;)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile

Don't panic yet- the Rainbows are just starting to stick on the shelves after selling out instantly-  and most Targets haven't even put out wave 3 yet at all.  I think as stock starts to stabilize we will see more and they will be easy to get on Amazon and other places- Target may even put them online to sell.

Already I have seen that the 5 pony Amazon set is back in stock (although these 5 doll sets always go on sale at some point so I would wait until the price falls):
https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Fun-Little-Retro-Rainbow/dp/B07DNW27YS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536599467&sr=8-1&keywords=retro+my+little+pony

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest

Don't panic yet- the Rainbows are just starting to stick on the shelves after selling out instantly-  and most Targets haven't even put out wave 3 yet at all.  I think as stock starts to stabilize we will see more and they will be easy to get on Amazon and other places- Target may even put them online to sell.

Already I have seen that the 5 pony Amazon set is back in stock (although these 5 doll sets always go on sale at some point so I would wait until the price falls):
https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Fun-Little-Retro-Rainbow/dp/B07DNW27YS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536599467&sr=8-1&keywords=retro+my+little+pony

I did see this set but it says shipping is usually in 1-2 months. I would think that would mean not currently in stock? I heard a lot of people canceled their preorders for the singles because they kept pushing out the shipping date. Is that accurate?

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal