collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Third Wave of 35th Anniversary Ponies spotted in stores (Target)by Cloverofmist  (Read 34889 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Do we know which DPCI actually works for the unipegs? Is it the master code?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
The only way I got rainbow ponies was using the dcpi and having T employee pull them from the stockroom.  I'm doubtful.  IF they had any peg/uni in stock they wouldn't even be on the shelf  :huh:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I went to Target and found ponies but it was 10 Collector Ponies :lol: instead of Rainbows or unicorns/pegasus :sad:  There was no Peachy and Pretty Parlor set either.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Powder1026

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Powder1026:

Out of curiosity, what number showed up on your receipt for the uni/peg ponies? Was it 086002831?
Yup, and it showed up like that for the whole wave.

Post Merge: August 25, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Nobody has posted a picture of all the ponies in hand yet? I guess not too many of them have actually escaped the store room yet-

I hope I can find them!  I'll try once they seem to be everywhere ;)
Crap, I took a pic of the set, but forgot I need to go host it somewhere to link to it...I'll post it once I find a small space to post it lol.

Edit: Solved and posted!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:00:06 PM by Powder1026 »

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
amazon doesn't have the wave 3 set yet and some people on ebay posted Moondancer and another from the set and are charging $45 for each pony.  :rant:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
amazon doesn't have the wave 3 set yet and some people on ebay posted Moondancer and another from the set and are charging $45 for each pony.  :rant:

I suggest sit back and prepare for the long haul. That's an insane scalp price.
Same issue for us over here although you'll probably get them on Amazon before they get to the UK.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
Weee! I am so excited! I have bought Windy and Starshine for my nieces, and I definitely want to get them Glory and Monndancer too. And Medley. And Sunbeam. And Twilight. Yeah- I want them all! :lol:
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile

Edit: Solved and posted!

Oh they look lovely!!!
I can't wait for them to reach the UK - Glory and Moondancer look so bright!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I love looking at them <3

But if I have one twitch, it's the rainbow brush. It would be fine, surely, to not have the rainbow label on the brush? I mean, I think...*racks brains* I think my MOC Medley and Glory do have shooting star brushes...?? Does that sound right? So it's not a huge leap - but the rainbow stickers...are special and should really only be for Rainbow Ponies.

I remember I used to keep Windy's brush and comb in a special bag as a kid because they were 'her special rainbow brush and comb' xD. Its really weird seeing these other ponies with them. But it's a really minor twitch given that I will take them in pretty much any packaging and with pretty much any accessory so long as they get here this time xD.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
It's obvious we don't have lighter shades of pastel for these ponies, not sure if they don't have pastel or they wanted to give the ponies an upgrade but at least with the white ponies you can only make them white so they look like brand new G1's from back in the 80's.  I'm in awe of the nice symbols too.

Offline Chibiskittles

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Meow!
    • View Profile
Spotted (and subsequently bought after a mini dance in the aisle) in Orchard Park/Buffalo NY.
I play World of Warcraft -WAY- too much.
after fifteen -THOUSAND- posts, I now haunt the Arena woodwork  :lol:
http://chibiskittles.tumblr.com/
~I make pretty things with yarn~

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I love looking at them <3

But if I have one twitch, it's the rainbow brush. It would be fine, surely, to not have the rainbow label on the brush? I mean, I think...*racks brains* I think my MOC Medley and Glory do have shooting star brushes...?? Does that sound right? So it's not a huge leap - but the rainbow stickers...are special and should really only be for Rainbow Ponies.

I remember I used to keep Windy's brush and comb in a special bag as a kid because they were 'her special rainbow brush and comb' xD. Its really weird seeing these other ponies with them. But it's a really minor twitch given that I will take them in pretty much any packaging and with pretty much any accessory so long as they get here this time xD.

I agree with Taffeta.  :)  I'm sure Basic Fun just might not have thought out the difference between  a shooting star brush with rainbow sticker and shooting star brush without. I wonder if Basic Fun was in a hurry to get these out and just went ahead with rainbow sticker brushes instead of removing the sticker on them.

When I was a child, I had a comb/brush bucket that I keep almost all of my pony and doll combs in. I had Medley growing up and also had a pink shooting star brush.

I don't mind the slightly darker colors on the unicorns/pegasus ponies. I think they look great. :)  I can't wait to get some of the unicorn and pegasus ponies.   I need Twilight for my Twilight army.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Weee! I am so excited! I have bought Windy and Starshine for my nieces, and I definitely want to get them Glory and Monndancer too. And Medley. And Sunbeam. And Twilight. Yeah- I want them all! :lol:
Ooh, I really wish my cousins were younger so that I could get them these! But one's just starting college, so yeah XD Maybe my friend's daughter would like one . . . *starts plotting*

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Oh man they are sooo beautiful <3 Thank you all for sharing!!!

btw, if you are there and able to pick one up for me and ship it to germany, that would be super super awesome :D PM me please in case!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
It's obvious we don't have lighter shades of pastel for these ponies, not sure if they don't have pastel or they wanted to give the ponies an upgrade but at least with the white ponies you can only make them white so they look like brand new G1's from back in the 80's.  I'm in awe of the nice symbols too.

Aren't they supposed to be darker? Like in 35 years the originals are probably at least slightly faded so it's not fair to compare the two.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal