collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Third Wave of 35th Anniversary Ponies spotted in stores (Target)by Cloverofmist  (Read 34884 times)

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
HOLY CRAP!!!! I got 5/6 of the 3rd wave!!!!! I live in San Diego but got them at the Target in the Grossmont Center store (for those who are in the area). Th only one that I didn't get was Sunbeam, had she been there though... lol. They must have just brought out the case or something because all the boxes are mint except for Glory (just a small ding on a corner).  HAPPY TUESDAY! :D

I'll look up the other 35th post to see if I can find some homes for the other ones. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

Congratulations! And shout out to my hometown for delivering on the goods.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Congrats on finding them!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Get this!  They had a full set of rainbow ponies. I told them I'll buy the set.  Upon ringing me up, the clerk said the system is limiting 2 ponies per household!!! :shocked:

WHAT!?!?

I conveyed again I wanted a set, they're all different.  They said "sorry, you can pick 2 and only buy 2...." :( 

*sigh*

Wow, now that's just mean.  I would avoid that Target in the future. Luckily my Target has no such restriction.
Unluckily my Target sells out of everything immediately and the only time I've gotten lucky was in finding an unopened carton...

I am so excited about these new ponies!!  ALL of my original ponies are in this set!!!! (Except I never had Twilight)

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Galactica: I got a reply to from BF.  Target does not have the right to limit ponies per their agreement. :shocked:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Galactica: I got a reply to from BF.  Target does not have the right to limit ponies per their agreement. :shocked:
Oh, the drama!
Did they believe that they were Funkos?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile

GASP!

You should print out your response from BF and demand to speak to the store manager...  and then get your ponies.  All of them.

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile

GASP!

You should print out your response from BF and demand to speak to the store manager...  and then get your ponies.  All of them.

Lol.  I definitely would!  But that T is sold out of rainbow ponies again.  I'll have to keep watch with brickseeker. ;)

Offline Dreamchaser

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Ooh an nice shiny white Moonbeam! Maybe in future waves we will get Tootsie pose and Suprise pose.
I wish they would bring back the big brother ponies already.

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
HOLY CRAP!!!! I got 5/6 of the 3rd wave!!!!! I live in San Diego but got them at the Target in the Grossmont Center store (for those who are in the area). Th only one that I didn't get was Sunbeam, had she been there though... lol. They must have just brought out the case or something because all the boxes are mint except for Glory (just a small ding on a corner).  HAPPY TUESDAY! :D

I'll look up the other 35th post to see if I can find some homes for the other ones. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

SERIOUSLY!! I have just come back to the UK from San Diego and NOW they decide to stock them?  :yikes:

That’s it, I’m going back!! Get my bag!  :lol:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Crazy how these are showing up already!

Offline Powder1026

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile

Looking at your location makes it ironic...I'm originally from N. Cali lol.  :lol:

My friend found more of the 3rd wave at the Pt. Loma target out near Sports Arena so now I have my whole set. This is so freaking awesome! I don't know how I feel about the hair coloring on Glory and Moondancer though...

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Powder1026:

Out of curiosity, what number showed up on your receipt for the uni/peg ponies? Was it 086002831?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
Nobody has posted a picture of all the ponies in hand yet? I guess not too many of them have actually escaped the store room yet-

I hope I can find them!  I'll try once they seem to be everywhere ;)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Nobody has posted a picture of all the ponies in hand yet? I guess not too many of them have actually escaped the store room yet-

I think Icey (?) posted a picture in either this or the other thread of all six in their boxes...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile

I think Icey (?) posted a picture in either this or the other thread of all six in their boxes...

It's in the other anniversary pony thread. I quoted the picture in that thread so more people can see the pictures.  :)  I'm really hoping I find either unicorns/pegasus or Rainbow ponies this weekend but with how my luck has been running on the Rainbow ponies I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal