collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Third Wave of 35th Anniversary Ponies spotted in stores (Target)by Cloverofmist  (Read 34618 times)

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I finally found all the new ones at one Target! They put them out recently. I had checked the same Target only a week or two ago. They are so pretty! :D Three other Targets I checked did not have any of the new ones, but had rainbows and collectors.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:42:04 PM by CherryTreats »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I finally found all the new ones at one Target! They put them out recently. I had checked the same Target only a week or two ago. They are so pretty! :D Three other Targets I checked did not have any of the new ones, but had rainbows and collectors.

Wow! So pretty!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile

Now that's a pretty sight!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile

Congrats. :) They look fabulous together. I'm still looking to complete my Rainbow and Unicorn/Pegasus sets.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
This set has arrived here in northern Cali, I saw it with my own eyes. If you're out hunting and have time to check the other isles. Guessing this might be the case, I browsed and found them tucked in an isle that was across from the other MLP items.

Wanted so badly to buy Firefly but I didn't want to be greedy and left her for someone else to find and delight over. Because nothing beats buying a G1 new in the store after all these years.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
I found another full set of the unicorn/pegasus ponies today with an extra Medley left from the first set that Target got. I bought 3 of the first set. The 2 Snuzzles and 1 Minty were still on the shelves and there were no Rainbow ponies.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
I found another full set of the unicorn/pegasus ponies today with an extra Medley left from the first set that Target got. I bought 3 of the first set. The 2 Snuzzles and 1 Minty were still on the shelves and there were no Rainbow ponies.

Ponyfan

Ugh! So lucky!  I keep checking, but there is still only a small assortment of collectors and rainbows

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
AHH I have been wanting a picture of Sunbeam!  She looks great!  The only 35th nniversay one I would *consider* getting.  hm I need to commission  baby Sunbeam.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
My million dollar question is, will anyone be bringing the unicorns and pegasus to ponycon O.O.

And if they do, will I be able to resist them O.O.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
OMG the ponies are gorgeous!!!  *faints*

No signs wave 3 in the here, midwest US... *sighs*

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Guys, I am so happy! I’ve been checking three Targets for what seems like weeks, and there was never a sign of Wave 3. Today I went to a Target I hadn’t checked in a while and my heart sank as I saw just a full set of collector ponies and Sunlight with rainbow ponies behind her. I figured I should at least look through them just to be sure. Right behind Sunlight was Glory! She was the only one there but that’s okay. She was my first pony originally, along with Peachy. ^.^ I asked an employee if there were any in the back, and he said there weren’t but that once I bought Glory it would trigger the Target system to order more, which would probably arrive on Monday then. I found that interesting, because it seemed like the computer didn’t count the collector ponies as the same thing as Wave 3.

Anyway, I’m going to check again Monday; let me know if you’d like me to pick up any I possibly find, I’d be glad to help out. I don’t think I need any more than the Glory I found today, so if I do find a set I’d be glad to get it for someone who’s looking for it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:34:36 PM by Haruna »

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
With these now being released, have they gone through all three planned years or can we expect more to be revealed?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
It is rumoured but remains to be confirmed that this is just the first year.

What might come next, however, we're waiting on Basic Fun to confirm. I guess the toy fair may be the first time that happens - although I guess we don't know what kind of schedule they're working to. It seems like the US races ahead of everywhere else so it might be that the first confirmation we get of anything else is someone finding it in the States...

It's fun to wait and see ;)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile

I love that picture! :)

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
wait, i'm confused... been reading through the thread but... are these available in the UK in stores? (ANY of these sets) i'm not really up to date on these releases...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal