collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th anniversery ponies, if they where a little different...  (Read 2972 times)

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: 35th anniversery ponies, if they where a little different...
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 06:43:34 AM »
Alternative poses for the win!  I'd also love to see babies for ponies who never got babies (a Baby Magic Star?  Yes please!) and vice versa. 

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2018, 07:05:03 AM »
Is anyone planning on customizing any of the Basic Fun ponies?  Seems like this is the perfect opportunity for rehairing them in alternate colors.  Especially since the more we buy, the more they will make and the better sales will be!

I've been wondering how hard it would be to turn some of them into Twinkle Eyes . . .
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline TickleMePink

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2018, 12:42:06 PM »
Different poses would be fab!

I really don´t like the Tootsie-pose, but imagine a Cherries jubilee in a Powder pose!

Oh dear God almighty, I re-read what I wrote....I meant Cherries Jubilee in the Posey pose, not Powder pose  :shocked: :blink:
I blame it on the fever I´ve been running these past couple of days.
:lovey: Yes to dance beneith the diamond sky with one hand waving free :lovey:
Thanks to Nence for my avatar!
Formerly known as gredelingrrrl

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2018, 04:02:58 PM »
Different poses would be fab!

I really don´t like the Tootsie-pose, but imagine a Cherries jubilee in a Powder pose!

Oh dear God almighty, I re-read what I wrote....I meant Cherries Jubilee in the Posey pose, not Powder pose  :shocked: :blink:
I blame it on the fever I´ve been running these past couple of days.

I agree. I really hope they don’t make any Tootsie pose ponies - the world does not need more of those!

I’d like to see then do a few from each major set - so a few TE’s, wingers, sea ponies etc. It would also be cool if they did a ‘new’ 35th pony to add to each original set that was a completely new, but vintage inspired design. There’s so much money to be made here, I really hope they run with it (and read this thread XD).

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2018, 04:08:18 PM »
I hated that pose as a kid, but as an adult, I am quite fond of it. I had a few ponies in it as a kid, including CJ. I would love to see her in Posey's pose, but would be sad to see her changed out of that weird clunky pose after so many years...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Dreamchaser

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2018, 08:00:34 PM »
I think it would be fun if they resculpted the ponies. I have done it. It isn't that hard to make new poses in the G1 style.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 02:53:27 AM »
Is anyone planning on customizing any of the Basic Fun ponies?  Seems like this is the perfect opportunity for rehairing them in alternate colors.  Especially since the more we buy, the more they will make and the better sales will be!

I've been wondering how hard it would be to turn some of them into Twinkle Eyes . . .

I definitely plan to get some for customizing.  If I'm able to at a decent price, we don't have a Target here unfortunately. :(

Offline Leikin

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/leikinit/
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 05:47:02 AM »
Looks like alternate poses is what most people would see. :)  So much possibilities!
I would love CJ and Tootsie in Poseys pose, Glory would be stunning in Powders or Mimics pose (proud or looking to the sky/space)
Agree with Rosette as well, would like to see her in Poseys pose (ok, I have a soft spot for that one :P ) It would almost be as she was eunning with fire in her hair ^^

Or Blossom in white hair, like her baby.

I'm actually working on a custom of that (see profile picture), I had to fade the head to match the body (her real head, not the baby head) and am getting ready to get back into it.
Oh, is that what its going to be? I actually love that picture, makes me smile everytime I see it, she looks so weid with that baby head, but I think it suits her in some weird way :P:
Wanted: MOC Geman baby Lemon Drop, MIB baby Lemon Drop with purple stroller, MOC Rainbow Confetti, MOC Euro(NSS) Buttons, ,  and UK carded rainbow ponies.
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,391446.0.html
Follow me and my Collection at https://www.instagram.com/leikinit/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal