Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

PONY ROOM REVEAL!! (Pic heavy)

(1/11) > >>

Prince_Sunbeam:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Our summer pony room project is COMPLETE!!! It is my slice of heaven and I am obsessed.  :whoa: :frolic: :newpony:
My wife and I had the room set up previously, but it was an unfinished room that I had hung up sheets and thrown down a cheap rug as a temporary set up. We got some water damage, repaired the leak (fingers crossed), and took that as the opportunity to get the room professionally finished!

Finishing the room we were able to also move in my giant "lovesac" previously shoved into another room where we never sat on it. As well as hanging a stuffed animal hammock for Funrise ponies.

The collection got some rearranging.

My wife's G4 collection got some much needed new shelving. We finally deboxed all of her G4 reboot ponies...already out of space  :drunk:

TO TOP IT ALL OFF- My Best PFF AquamarineMolly (who I met through my first Arena swap years ago!) was able to stop by for a visit and be the very first person to ever see the room complete while she happen to be on vacation in my area!

AND AND AND AND AND!!!!!

If that weren't all AMAZING enough---- SHE SURPRISED ME WITH THE MOST AMAZING "PONY ROOM WARMING" GIFT-----
SpoilerTHE G2 ROYAL CASTLE!!!!!!!!  :dropjaw: :dizzy: :iconclap: :newpony: :sunny: :cheer: :green: :lmao: :rainbow: :hearts: :dance2:

I AM SO GRATEFUL!!!!!

Friendship is really is F**KIN magic sometimes yall  :inlove:

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Dang, you two have an amazing pony room! And congrats on your new castle too!

Silver Letter:
What an amazing collection. How many ponies?

MidnightRarity:
What a wonderful room!! I love seeing others pony rooms, and how they set them up! Yours is one of my favorites so far! That lightning is stunning!

Also are those nail polish shelves? They look great!

minercia:
Wow love it!!!
Those pony twinkle lights and they rainbow night light tho!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version