collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I miss Ever After High  (Read 3848 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I miss Ever After High
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 09:39:21 AM »
They really went downhill when the gave them either moulded on tights, or tops or in Daring's case painted trousers. Plus they got rid of the articulation.
This is where I really got disenchanted and stopped paying attention to them. So sad. Little things like Cedar's socks not matching her animation and Alistair's necklace not being included on his doll were the first to irritate me but molded on clothes I just couldn't.

Agreed.  I loved the MH dolls, but when they decided to go cheap on the clothes and get rid of the articulation I lost interest completely.  I actually gave most of my dolls to my step-daughters.  I only have a handful of favorites now.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 11:01:00 PM »
Taffeta, there is something about Apple. I'm not much for blonde hair/blue eyes with dolls very typically either but she definitely didn't vibe Barbie. I started having a lot of issue even finding dolls at a point too, very frustrating.

bright rabbit 1, that would be really lucky to find some 2nd hand. I'm finding that even on ebay it's hard to find out of box with all the accessories, which for me is a problem but I know not so much for other people. Good luck searching.

wystearya, at least you kept your favorites! I'm finding now maybe I shouldn't have been quite so quick to let the all go. I am considering re-buying sig. Maddie and some of her other outfits/accessories, and maybe a couple others. Maddie's the one I miss most. I'm sure your stepdaughters appreciated the ones you gave them. It's nice to be able to give to family or friends whenever possible.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 07:58:40 PM »
Madde is my favorite, she's the one I was drawn to first because of her hair colors. I want to get each release of Maddie eventually, I love her! :lol:

Gonna try to start working on getting new additions to my EAH and MH collections sometime soon, I just need more doll stands so I have more display space first!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 01:37:31 AM »
I need to get more boy stands, because the Barbie dolls fit onto them, in Luther Disney Descendants girls.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal