collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mint Tulip Berrykin MIB, never opened.  (Read 468 times)

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Mint Tulip Berrykin MIB, never opened.
« on: August 27, 2018, 08:45:55 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So I stumbled across this lovely, and decided to offer her here first at an Arena-Only up for offers until Friday August 31st. The last one in this condition that sold on eBay was opened, and sold for $699 in March, this one has not been opened. Unlike the most recently sold in box item ($286), this one is in good display condition and the Berrykin is not damaged. Also no price stickers to be seen anywhere. So please keep that in mind when considering offers.

The dolls themselves are in amazing condition. The box has some shelf wear and a little dent on the back.  Some yellowing to the plastic encasing them all, and some denting to the bubble. Basically, she's in the condition that she would have been after a few months on the shelf in the store. The comb is loose somehow, but I'm not sure if it just is meant to be that way because I can't figure out where it would have been secured.

She's very secure in box so she will display well (and ship well).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I am putting her on eBay on September 1st if nobody here bites.

I will consider payment plans, but only until September 7th (meaning all money in hand by September 7th).

Here's an entire gallery of images detailing any and all items of concern: https://imgur.com/a/rOrgo1S

Edit: Will think about partial trades for a variety of Nirvana ponies.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:55:43 AM by flutterscotch »

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Mint Tulip Berrykin MIB, never opened.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 05:13:26 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal