collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: This Week's Brag 2: Accessories Galore! + A few non-pony things  (Read 411 times)

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
Today was almost a bust; we went out to check a few flea markets and antique stores only to find out all their Facebook and Google pages were wrong and they'd been out of business for awhile now! D: The only things I found after digging through a toy bin in the one antique mall we found was a poor LPS covered in nail polish and a remote control to Twiligh's RC Car. Luckily we stopped by an antique store that we visit regularly on the way home and found a couple bags of pony accessories, though!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So firstly, here's the remote control for Twilight's RC Car. I sadly wasn't able to find the car, but I wasn't about to leave anything pony-related behind, especially not when the bin was a 10 for $1 deal. So I picked it up! It still works, accidentally pressed one of the buttons on the way home haha. Oddly enough, it has 'Hasbro SA Represented by: Hasbro Europe Stockley Park' stamped on the back. Does anyone know if this is normal for this remote? I've never seen anything like that before. Huh.

Next we have some G4 accessories! The cake and the golden brush were from the Wedding Castle set, the table was from the Canterlot Castle set, and the crown was from the Royal Castle Friends set.

And here we have quite a few Equestria Girls accessories! I'm not big on Equestria Girls, so I might be putting these up for sale later. The purple skirt and the green butterfly headphones came with Rainbow Rocks Fluttershy, the green headset on the far right came with Neon Rainbow Dash, the blue headset came with Rainbow Rocks Rarity, the pink headset came with Rainbow Rocks Twilight Sparkle, the yellow comb came with Fluttershy, the dark blue skirt came from Basic Applejack, the light blue skirt came from Basic Pinkie Pie, and the red skirt came from Basic Rainbow Dash.

Here are some accessories that I suspect might be MLP-related, but I wasn't able to identify. Any help would be much appreciated!

And here are some more accessories that I don't think are MLP but are still cute and would love to have them identified as well. I feel like the two 'plushies' might be Lalaloopsy but I'm not sure.

And now onto a couple non-pony but still Hasbro finds!

Hamster Triplets LPS

This poor Minka Mark who was absolutely covered in nail polish and what appears to be some sort of caked-on makeup. Seems her previous owner was an aspiring makeup artist! I've only just begun cleaning her off, but she's already come a long way from when I started:

---

This LPSO Sassiest Kitty plush that I actually got a couple weeks ago at a thrift store but completely forgot to share her!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:25:15 PM by dakotadarkhooves »

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Never be afraid to be yourself
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: This Week's Brag 2: Accessories Galore! + A few non-pony things
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 06:28:16 PM »
Wow! You've made some amazing progress with Minka, how did you get all that off without damaging the original paint?
🌈Wordpress Blog: https://natescoloringbook.wordpress.com/
✨Tumblr Blog: https://crayoncritter.tumblr.com/
I don't have much of a collection anymore due to immigrating but I hope to bring my trade score up so I can participate in the future! Always open and looking to make friends with fellow adults 💙 Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »
Wow! You've made some amazing progress with Minka, how did you get all that off without damaging the original paint?

Thank you!

I used Magic Erasers and a homemade diluted alcohol + lemon spray. I believe my sister makes it by mixing alcohol with lemons and water in a
closed jar and allowing it to sit for a couple days; I'll have to ask her. Anyways, that's what I use to sanitize plushies when I get them and it works wonders! Sadly, I think I did take off a little bit of the original paint, but I can always touch that up later if it looks bad once I get her completely cleaned up. She's definitely been a challenge but I like a challenge!

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »
It must have been fun picking up all of those accessories!  I love looking through places like that because you never know what you are going to find.  Score :cheer:

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 02:51:02 PM »
Nice finds! I love finding accessories, especially if they go with ponies you already have :) Congrats!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal