collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help with a few projects  (Read 781 times)

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Help with a few projects
« on: October 13, 2018, 09:02:11 PM »
Hey there artists.  I am in need of some help.  I published a book earlier this year and need some artistic help.  I will be creating a vlog about the book and need some drawings done of characters or redrawing of my main three as I did go through some different idea's for their looks and wanted to include that visually in the vlog.  Right now I am unable to pay but your work will definitely be properly credited as being your work.  I hope to at one point be able to compensate you for your work if my patron page starts moving, or my book takes off from me vlogging about it.

I am also looking for someone who makes AMV and stuff like that to help me out.  I have a book trailer created by my publisher but it wasn't what I truly wanted they kinda just did what they wanted to do.  I have the details written out very clearly what I want.  I hope to be able to have a better trailer, even a custom made one that is directed with actors playing out certain parts and scenes that is my own work but that I know will take more money than I have right now.  Again you will be credited for your work and if it helps me with my sales in a significant way I will, of course, pay for the work at that time. 

Any help would be grateful and you will be noted as being a great help in my vlogs that I hope to start shooting this weekend.  Please reply to this message, PM me or Email me directly with the same subject line as this message at pandorarose3 @ gmail.com an in advance thanks to anyone who reaches out.
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Help with a few projects
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 06:18:31 AM »
I'm not the best artist in the world, but I'm available if you don't get any other offers. Do you have any reference sheets for the characters you want drawn?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal