collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3’s most sought after ponies?  (Read 6284 times)

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
Re: G3’s most sought after ponies?
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2018, 05:09:25 AM »
I think someone mentioned Puzzlemint? Did she get a release without the G3 video game?

Puzzlemint never got an official re-release, but a significant number showed up loose on eBay from Chinese sellers, so she's not as scarce as she would be otherwise. :)

I am still trying to work out how she got a release in the UK. Where's Sunsparkle when I need to pick her brains about the UK release? Did we have the game here too?

I got my Puzzlemint loose and if I am thinking of the right pony, I am pretty sure she came from a fair here, so we must have had a release of some kind...

I believe she was sold here :) I’m not sure where she was sold, but I have found 3 puzzlemints and last year I found her game about 3 or 4 times, but never together xD I believe they were sold together as normal though, but because she is a toy and the game is for the tv, they’ve probably been separated over the years, just like how their brushes sometimes end up in boxes of dolls :)

I would love to make a list of g3s that don’t appear to have gotten a proper release here, I think I’ll start working on it soon :)

Hope this is helpful,
Mlp Sunsparkle x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2018, 06:57:52 AM »
I think someone mentioned Puzzlemint? Did she get a release without the G3 video game?

Puzzlemint never got an official re-release, but a significant number showed up loose on eBay from Chinese sellers, so she's not as scarce as she would be otherwise. :)

I am still trying to work out how she got a release in the UK. Where's Sunsparkle when I need to pick her brains about the UK release? Did we have the game here too?

I got my Puzzlemint loose and if I am thinking of the right pony, I am pretty sure she came from a fair here, so we must have had a release of some kind...

I believe she was sold here :) I’m not sure where she was sold, but I have found 3 puzzlemints and last year I found her game about 3 or 4 times, but never together xD I believe they were sold together as normal though, but because she is a toy and the game is for the tv, they’ve probably been separated over the years, just like how their brushes sometimes end up in boxes of dolls :)

I would love to make a list of g3s that don’t appear to have gotten a proper release here, I think I’ll start working on it soon :)

Hope this is helpful,
Mlp Sunsparkle x

Haha! One calls and she cometh! Thank you :D *bows*

I guess maybe she did come with the game then. I never remember seeing it but back home is literally the back of distribution beyond with some releases so that might explain it. I think I got mine in a lot of ponies from a toy fair rather than a carboot so who knows where they originally came from.

If you do make such a list it would be super helpful. I was really lucky during G3 in that I had a US pony agent who helped me get a lot of ponies but it means sometimes I'm not sure whether we had them or we didn't. Ones like the birthflower ponies, for example. I believe they were from TRU and I have heard they are rarer but I don't know if we had them and I haven't found any here. But I have found at least one birthstone pony here although the one I have (and the one I no longer have) both came to me from the US.

I have three of the birthflower ones but all of them were part of a birthday gift from above mentioned awesome US pony agent, so that really doesn't answer the question as to whether the others might show up here or not. I think a list of ponies that were available here and which weren't would help with the sought after question as well as it seems well known which ones were not available in the US.

In any case, thank you for solving the Puzzlemint puzzle! She was sold here :D I just never saw her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2018, 10:46:18 AM »
What can you tell me about Baby Sparkleberry Swirl, the pony that came with that PC game?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal