collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Safest way to fade pen marks?  (Read 849 times)

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Safest way to fade pen marks?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 07:07:39 AM »
I don't know how sunny it has been for you this summer, but I had a Bow Tie with ink marks and the bulk of them on her body faded out in a matter of weeks because of the sun in May. I took her out of the window because I was going out of the country and now I'm moving so I haven't gone back to fix her inky ears yet - but I was amazed how much quicker it was than I'd heard. We're not usually a very hot sunny country either but this year there's been a lot of sun...

If any of the current global heatwave has got to you, maybe it's worth a try before using chemicals?

Ooh :0 that's nice.
And kind of late now. :/ Well. I'll wait until next june then before I can do a thing then! The heatwave is long gone at this point.

Post Merge: August 16, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Also I can't / don't want to rehair ponies, it's far too complicated.

Trust me, rehairing is not complicated, just time consuming. I managed to do my first rehair with a DIY rerooting tool using a sewing needle so it's really not a big deal. I hope I reassured you. ^_^

Wouldn't really trust that since I'm ridiculous clumsy and just bad at any things like these. Let's just say I have managed to even nearly fail a mandatory crafts course /in elementary school/.  ^^;
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:10:49 AM by CinnamonOnions »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal