collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 31 ponies (29G1s) in one flea market, I can't breathe. :D [updt : Names listed]  (Read 5736 times)

Offline PoserBeachball

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
They look wonderful.
So pleased for you - enjoy your lovely ponies

Offline RoseNoire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • pony count : 243
    • View Profile
@CinnamonOnions + @Safflower : Ohh, my, what !??  :shocked:
I feel so proud to have her. She is in decent condition, she just needs a spa day. Her tinsel is just a tad messy but manageable. I can't believe I have such a precious (heh, precious) pony. Thanks for the info. :D
Same for Sundance, what an oddity she is really. My first has her left foot like her country has been scratched off or something. I wonder why she is no-country. She could be Italian by the looks of things. (Blue eyes) But I'll leave that for the best observers.

Speaking of observation, my Morning Glories look odd, especially one of them. I just need to clean and compare them to my first one to get things sorted before telling you about it. They don't seem to be fat-heads though.

@PoserBeachBall : Yaaaay, thanks !! :lovey:
Rusty/frizzy pony restoration tutorial
Drink'n'wet pony restoration tutorial
G3 Twist and Style petal parlor thorough cleaning
My collection | My drawings
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Witchvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
wow awesome haul! I haven't found that many at a flea market in years!

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
@CinnamonOnions + @Safflower : Ohh, my, what !??  :shocked:
I feel so proud to have her. She is in decent condition, she just needs a spa day. Her tinsel is just a tad messy but manageable. I can't believe I have such a precious (heh, precious) pony. Thanks for the info. :D
Same for Sundance, what an oddity she is really. My first has her left foot like her country has been scratched off or something. I wonder why she is no-country. She could be Italian by the looks of things. (Blue eyes) But I'll leave that for the best observers.

Speaking of observation, my Morning Glories look odd, especially one of them. I just need to clean and compare them to my first one to get things sorted before telling you about it. They don't seem to be fat-heads though.

@PoserBeachBall : Yaaaay, thanks !! :lovey:

That's awesome!! Congrats for finding her :heart: Thrifting can be such magic, I once found (horrible condition) piggy pony Blue Belle for an euro at a goodwill.

And it's just a thing with european Sundances, no-one knows why. I, too, only encounter no-country Sundances. And yes, my nc Sundances hoof that should have the country mark has a smudged fingerprint too and a faint left over of what may have been a country stamps 'made' word. I have understood most ponies with no country markings were done like this at factories, same with german ponies missing 'pat. pend.'.

It's probably just flutter oddities. I have understood most Flutters have notable differences between the same pony: different color hues and head sizes. Also fading can alter a ponys colors totaly.

Offline NightGliderSA

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh, that's just incredible! I'm so happy for you! So many Italians! Baby Sapphire! Wow...

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
oh wow, what a great G1 haul to find all at once.  So much fun to sort through and clean up!  Major congrats :frolic:

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
@PoserBeachball : Thank you ! :lovey:

That's awesome!! Congrats for finding her :heart: Thrifting can be such magic, I once found (horrible condition) piggy pony Blue Belle for an euro at a goodwill.
A Piggy in Finland ? Woah, that's amazing ! Congrats, even if it was in horrible condition. ^_^

@NightGliderSA : Thanks ! I'm so happy too. I mean, a jewel pony randomly found in a flea market, what were the odds ? It's so cool !!

@kiwimlp : Absolutely ! :D Coco Berry and Glory are clean and fabulous now (Glory is so white and her mane so smooth !!). Next one are Braided Beauty and my seaponies.(Seaponiiiiies)
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
WOW that is some incredibly great pony luck, huge congrats! I hope you hear back from the seller with more good news! :)

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Wow that is quite a very lucky find there, congrats to you.  :shocked:

Offline starstrider

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness!  I think they'd have to revive me if I ever found this many ponies at the same time in the wild, because I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack!  What an incredible haul - congratulations!

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Hahaha, thanks ! Indeed, I couldn't believe my eyes when I got in front of that box with 25 ponies inside. I sat down and saw who were inside. Gingerbread, Fading Pinks, Snuzzle, Lemondrop,... I was shocked ! When I asked for the price, she replied "1€ each". My brain shut down and I said "I'm going to strip this box !"(In the sense I'm going to take everything and pay for it. It sounded better and nicer in French. :lol:)
I was really jumping around when I paid for them and got the bag in my hands. I was really happy and I couldn't contain myself. :lol:
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook

@Safflower : Indeed, she's Baby Sapphire. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. Is she rare or something ? She was just sitting there around some random antics, she caught my eyes at the last minute, as she was partially concealed behind a plastic bag. Sometimes my eyes impress me. (But at the same time, I find more and more ponies during my double or triple-checks. loll)

16. G1 Sundance (No country, for the 3rd time. Whas is going on with Sundance(s) ?)

Let's just say according to ebay Baby Sapphires sell for 50-150 euros depending on condition.

Also I've understood almost all Sundances sold in Europe are no countrys, many living in european countries have noticed this!  ;)

Yeah, all Sundances are NC in Europe. Hasbro seem to have done that on purpose but goodness only knows why O.o.

Baby Sapphire is an amazing find. Very rare. One of the rarest from the last year of production.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
> Baby Sapphire is an amazing find. Very rare. One of the rarest from the last year of production.

Ohh, well, that's really great ! I wonder what other valuable ponies I have without really knowing. '-' I know I have one FlatFoot and a bunch of Italian and, that's kind of it I suppose. Maybe at least one sought after G3 or something. I hope. lol. That's just as far as I'm aware of.
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline lilico

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lilico.be
WOW!!!!!!
Where was THAT flea-market ?????
HUGE congrats ! Baby Sapphire is such a wonderful find !!!!! And all the others are lovely too !
So nice !
NEW Website ! My MLP Unicorn Collection is now visible here : https://lilico-lilico.wixsite.com/mylittleuni

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
It was in Ogy, in the Hainaut province. It's such a small village in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't have expected finding such a huge flea market out there, but it was so great as you can see. =D
-> Made by Starrynights

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal