collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64639 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #315 on: November 13, 2018, 05:23:22 AM »
All I need is the posts numbers. 1 through 270. Anyone give me 2 numbers! If it's not posted today it will be Wed!!!!
We got:
85 and 257!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 13, 2018, 07:13:18 AM »
I have really enjoyed being inspired by this challenge even if I didn't always accomplish my goals! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #317 on: November 13, 2018, 06:27:20 PM »
This has been a great round, big congrats to everyone for your accomplishments - no matter how big, small, on track, or off track. Any accomplishment is worth celebrating!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #318 on: November 14, 2018, 06:08:07 AM »
Here we go!!!!

Posting Challege winners are...
85: aadra310
257: StrawberrSundance

Voting challenge
4: Ponyfan

Mini Challenge #2
13: Tailrustedtealeaf

Congeniality
PrinceSunbeam

Thank you all for your hard work, donations, and time. This round was super great. Next round will be in Jan/Feb if things go ok for me. Congrats to our winners please give me you address. I will just pick random who is sending to who. If you want a pictures of the numbers like posting numbers or voted contest let me know. I liked that others picked my numbers so I could be surprised tooo!!!

Please give feedback prize winners! Prize donations please just give me a heads up you sent...also prize receivers if you can post your prize:) make us all smile!!!

Love you guys!!

Post Merge: November 14, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

So there has been a change. My post winners declined so they choose new number for the random post drawing. The numbers picked 22 and 135....CG and Banditpony...I am not the best at winning my own contests....so any takers? Hehe.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:39:58 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 14, 2018, 06:05:03 PM »
I'll definitely post a pic of the Celestial Dragon, probably tomorrow. The bead work isn't done yet, but it's pretty darn close!

Great round, everyone! It was inspiring to see everyone working hard, even when there were bumps in the road. I look forward to seeing what happens in February!

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 15, 2018, 11:24:09 AM »
What can you accomplish in 3 months? (I've only got 8 weeks left as of my start day!)
- lose ~15lbs (at *LEAST* 10lbs)
- exercise 2-3x/week
- set up 2+ gaming dates
- finish my small stitch project, catch up on my monthly stitch along, continue on my other project.
- practice Italian at least 4 days/week

Lets see how I did!?

-I lost the 10lbs, and Ive decided that while it'd be wonderful to lose another 11 that Id rather focus on maintaining my current weight long term (I've lost 64lbs over the last 7months)
-Ive been exercising 1-2x per week, which is better than zero!
-Been to 7 gaming meetups. Going to a new one tonight, and another on Sunday.
-Finished my small stitch, caught up (this morning) on my monthly, but minimal progress on my one other project.
-Been on a 46 day duolingo streak!

Overall, Im really proud and impressed with myself. I was skeptical that setting goals and making a list would have any real impact on my productivity but it clearly really has! Im looking forward to seeing where Im at with these goals as well as new ones when Healthy Pony starts up again in the new year!
Huge thanks to CG for being a phenomenal host, and a huge shout out to my amazing partner who has been really supportive and attentive and motivating  :biggrin:
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 15, 2018, 11:50:24 AM »
Spoiler
What can you accomplish in 3 months? (I've only got 8 weeks left as of my start day!)
- lose ~15lbs (at *LEAST* 10lbs)
- exercise 2-3x/week
- set up 2+ gaming dates
- finish my small stitch project, catch up on my monthly stitch along, continue on my other project.
- practice Italian at least 4 days/week

Lets see how I did!?

-I lost the 10lbs, and Ive decided that while it'd be wonderful to lose another 11 that Id rather focus on maintaining my current weight long term (I've lost 64lbs over the last 7months)
-Ive been exercising 1-2x per week, which is better than zero!
-Been to 7 gaming meetups. Going to a new one tonight, and another on Sunday.
-Finished my small stitch, caught up (this morning) on my monthly, but minimal progress on my one other project.
-Been on a 46 day duolingo streak!

Overall, Im really proud and impressed with myself. I was skeptical that setting goals and making a list would have any real impact on my productivity but it clearly really has! Im looking forward to seeing where Im at with these goals as well as new ones when Healthy Pony starts up again in the new year!
Huge thanks to CG for being a phenomenal host, and a huge shout out to my amazing partner who has been really supportive and attentive and motivating  :biggrin:

Way to go Sunbeam! :cheer:
Enjoy your meet up tonight!

----------------------------------------------------------------
My goals
•To lose weight, I want to be a UK size 16, I'm currently a UK 18/20
While I didn't weigh myself, I definitely have seen a difference and dropped a pants size, I'm one size away from my dream goal but I'm comfortable here, after Christmas I'll be striving for that last size down!
•To pass maths in college next May
•To pass my certificate in Childcare and Education next January and move onto Diploma.

There's not much to say about this one, I've had a lot of things in college that have set off my anxiety so I've been off track. I managed to finish the PowerPoint for my presentation as I got office 365 woop, but other than that those goals have gone a bit down hill :/
•Learn Spanish
I'm enjoying learning Spanish although my steaks have been on and off a lot XD I've still learnt lots and will definitely be learning more!

I want to say thank you so much to my buddy! They've been so lovely to talk to, so motivating and just awesome! They've really helped my with my goals and I cannot thank then enough! :hug:

Big hugs and thanks to Crowning Glory too! They've been a great host, I'll definitely be back in the new year :)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #322 on: November 15, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »
I hope to get address out to everyone here soon. I broke my last knitting needles last night....and just discovered that the company may not make them......:cry:  I am out of sorts!!!

I had a great time, this was a lot of fun and hope to have this back...maybe January. Right now my life needs to be slowly pieced together.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #323 on: November 18, 2018, 03:42:25 PM »
Ok...I think I got it. I just sent PM to those giving out prizes. If you did not get a PM from me and should let me know. Prize givers please send me a PM when you ship...I am trying to double check prizes and who gets them...in case I miss someone:)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #324 on: November 20, 2018, 05:13:23 AM »
I shipped!!!

I have also decided to keep going, and extend healthy pony to Dec 31st. It's simple. I am going to focus on one thing. No prizes, no challenges, just a place to post your progress. Any one can sign up, even if you didn't start the first round.

Your goal pick 1 thing to work on till Dec 31.

My goal is to improve my activity. With is cold and snowy in my area, my walks are shorter so I am sitting more. I want to get into the habit of mini/small workouts daily.

With travel the next few days will be hard, but now I can try:)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:14:57 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22
« Reply #325 on: November 20, 2018, 05:42:09 AM »
I'd pick my schoolwork but the semester ends in early December. I'll go for clean and declutter my room by the new year.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 20, 2018, 06:52:27 AM »
My goal is to keep up my daily Duolingo French lessons. I'm on a over 90 day streak. I keep thinking I'll forgot a day and lose it.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 20, 2018, 07:45:08 AM »
My goal is to deep clean my apartment. I will be doing my best to go through EVERYTHING. Every box. Every notebook. Every storage container. Everything gets looked at, cleaned, put away or donated.

I'll take Before and After pictures (though I probably won't post them) and show myself what type of progress I can make when I dedicate myself to one thing.

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 20, 2018, 07:19:49 PM »
woohoo! Im glad its continuing.

Im going to make my #1 goal to maintain (or keep losing -unlikely-) my weight through the Holidays. If I can make it to January with out gaining, through multiple large family meals and delicious holiday treats than I will have had a phenomenally successful year for weight loss. Long term Id like to lose 10 more lbs, but keeping off the 65 Ive lost already is just as important if not more so for my long term health.

I hoped I'd get my prize shipped out before the holiday on Thursday but Ive been too busy. I'll aim to get it out Friday, Saturday or Monday at the latest!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 23, 2018, 01:47:11 PM »
My goal will be to focus on my Spanish, I haven't been learning in a while and I really need to get back on track with it :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal