collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64659 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2018, 05:57:41 PM »
I think the mini-goals is helpful for me to get a good idea of what I need to do.
1. Ship out ATC (this HAS to be tomorrow) for swap
2. Practice Spanish on duolingo
3. Clean up some of my room (at least my bedside)
4. Clean two ponies
5. A section of stat work
The next three will have to be for tomorrow, I'm a bit tired. It was a strange day at work today.
I'll have to add Spanish to my list of goals. It's a fun language to speak, I just need to keep motivated.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
What can you accomplish in 3 months? (I've only got 8 weeks!)
- lose ~15lbs (at *LEAST* 10lbs)
- exercise 2-3x/week
- set up 2+ gaming dates
- finish my small stitch project, catch up on my monthly stitch along, continue on my other project.
- practice Italian at least 4 days/week

I signed up on September 20th- 25 days ago. Let's see how Im progressing on my goals:
- So far I've lost 6lbs, I'm happy with that! Im really hoping to lose at least 6 more to be only 10lbs from my long term goal!

- I have been exercising 2x most weeks, last week I went kayaking, swimming, & hiking while camping on Monday- but went home with a cold and didn't work out the rest of the week. I plan to resume my usual schedule tomorrow- typically Tuesday/Saturday with occasional Thursdays

- I went to 1 gaming meetup the week before last, and have 3 set up for the upcoming week! The one I attended previously was... so so. Didn't feel like my crowd of attendees but the store manager was very friendly so Im returning tomorrow to try out a different event he recommended with a likely differing crowd. If tomorrow goes well I'll likely attend another stores event for the same game on Friday to try their crowd as well. On Sunday I arranged a gaming day with my old friend who got me into gaming, he lives a few hours away so we only get together for gaming a few times a year.

- I finished my small stitch project, and caught up through October on my monthly large project, I'll still have to complete the November block once its released on Nov 1st (& December thereafter for it to be 100% finished) No progress on my other medium sized project as of yet, but that one has no deadline and my only other WIP

- Since adding Italian to my list I have practiced on duolingo every day! 15day streak so far, the app makes it super easy to get in every day, it even reminds me!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Cactusflower

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2018, 07:53:09 PM »
Aww, wish I would have gotten in on this a couple months ago. I could really use some buddies

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2018, 07:59:30 PM »
Aww, wish I would have gotten in on this a couple months ago. I could really use some buddies

Aww, we're always here, I'm sure you can still post your goals on here :)

What can you accomplish in 3 months? (I've only got 8 weeks!)
- lose ~15lbs (at *LEAST* 10lbs)
- exercise 2-3x/week
- set up 2+ gaming dates
- finish my small stitch project, catch up on my monthly stitch along, continue on my other project.
- practice Italian at least 4 days/week

I signed up on September 20th- 25 days ago. Let's see how Im progressing on my goals:
- So far I've lost 6lbs, I'm happy with that! Im really hoping to lose at least 6 more to be only 10lbs from my long term goal!

- I have been exercising 2x most weeks, last week I went kayaking, swimming, & hiking while camping on Monday- but went home with a cold and didn't work out the rest of the week. I plan to resume my usual schedule tomorrow- typically Tuesday/Saturday with occasional Thursdays

- I went to 1 gaming meetup the week before last, and have 3 set up for the upcoming week! The one I attended previously was... so so. Didn't feel like my crowd of attendees but the store manager was very friendly so Im returning tomorrow to try out a different event he recommended with a likely differing crowd. If tomorrow goes well I'll likely attend another stores event for the same game on Friday to try their crowd as well. On Sunday I arranged a gaming day with my old friend who got me into gaming, he lives a few hours away so we only get together for gaming a few times a year.

- I finished my small stitch project, and caught up through October on my monthly large project, I'll still have to complete the November block once its released on Nov 1st (& December thereafter for it to be 100% finished) No progress on my other medium sized project as of yet, but that one has no deadline and my only other WIP

- Since adding Italian to my list I have practiced on duolingo every day! 15day streak so far, the app makes it super easy to get in every day, it even reminds me!

Woo! Way to go! You're doing amazing!  :yippee:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 15, 2018, 09:04:07 PM »
Slowly getting things done around here, one tiny thing at a time.
I weighed myself, augh, I did not want to do that!  LOL  too much winter eating already, and it's not winter yet!  D:
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2018, 09:02:16 AM »
Wow the progress everyone has made. I am lazy:p haha. I will work on it. It's amazing how far many of you have come!!! Well done!

Mini Challenge #2 list
1. CG
2. Strawberrysundance
3. Princesunbeam
4. Shatyr
5. Kiwi
6. Tailrustedtealeaf
7. Princesunbeam
8. Tailrustedtealeaf
9. Strawberrysundance
10. Heathersmoo
11. Lovesbabysquirmy
12. Kiwi
13. Tailrustedtealeaf

Did I miss anyone?
 There is still time to do this. Its post a challenge for 7 days. And post in 7 days the progress. Example I wanted to knit santas sleigh in 7 days...took 9. Oh well I still focused a bit. I got 2 entries. 1 to start the challenge and 1 to comment about my progress challenge.

I am going to focus my own 7 day goal again. Working out daily. I get a reward after 3 days in a row...not sure what yet. My weight is making close tight and unwearable, and not good for my morale.

November 15th is our end date. Yes you can post at anytime even new:) this will come back on January/February
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2018, 03:38:19 AM »
They finally put the class work up on the college website, it's took them so long!
So today's goals are
- Complete Unit 2, 'D1' of my course work booklet
- Begin my presentation (Do at least 'C1' of the presentation) I might as well start early  :)
- Get my stationary pack as I tried to get it when I had my break but the fire alarm went off  :blink:

If I can get these done today, that'll be great I'll be caught up and have an early start on my presentation, maybe I'll have some time to continue my game as I'm nearly finished  :biggrin:

I hope everyone is doing well  :)

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2018, 05:47:34 AM »
November 15th is our end date. Yes you can post at anytime even new:) this will come back on January/February

I appreciate the timing of holiday season off and then back to Healthy Pony in the New Year
Im hoping to reach my goal weight by the holidays...but I'm sure it'll set me back a bit so I'll need to restart up again in the new year anyhow  :lol:
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2018, 07:28:23 AM »
My semester ends in early December and starts up in January, so it's good timing.  :P
I've got a sore throat so I've been focusing more on resting than anything else.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2018, 04:43:57 PM »
Wow, my buddy really put a fire under my butt...haha. I was feeling lazy, so we promised to do 1 thing that would make us feel not lazy...

My one this was to knit. I got 1 reindeer finished out of 9, then I worked on wings, I worked on my sales, and walked 45 min today, bum foot and alll!!!

Here are some wings. Check out my trades for the rest...these are some of my favorites
FBBFB654-FC0C-4057-98ED-03D5A85222BC by s s, on Flickr

F699771D-CD8A-4C7A-B5AD-42278E2BBE84 by s s, on Flickr
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2018, 05:00:56 PM »
Great wings Crowing Glory. :)  I seem to be in slump with my healthy eating but I'm still walking when I can and learning French, I skipped ahead in several Duolingo lessons by passing the Skills test with less than 4 mistakes. :cheer:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2018, 06:18:25 PM »
That's great news ponyfan!!! We may not reach all our goals, but we can be happy when we do:)

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 20, 2018, 01:26:38 PM »
I dropped a pants size! Wooo :party:

I'm so happy! But kinda sad at the same time, I just got my favourite jeans altered and now I've got to wear a belt in order to keep them from slipping XD
I'm honestly super pleased but I couldn't of done it without my buddy, thank you for all your help and motivation! :hug:
I'm still striving for one more size down but right now I feel pretty good where I am :)

My Spanish has flown out the window again but im restarting tonight again and my studying is going okay but they've thrown a load of assignments onto us last minute   :pout:

I'm also on a part time job hunt and have applied for 3 different Subways in my area in order to get some money to spend on my family/friends at Christmas, I'm just hoping I can get somewhere to work  :(

I hope everyone is doing well :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 01:32:34 PM by StrawberrySundance »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #253 on: October 24, 2018, 12:02:22 PM »
Sorry, a bit of a drop off this week. StrawberrySundace that is awesome news!!!! Way to go. My eating is getting better, working out is 2 days a week...needs more work but I have been knitting up a storm.

So we are in our last stretch!!! Let's roll these posts out! Keep going everyone!!!

I have put up a poll. If you voted, just posted voted. This will be a drawing again. Your post of voted will give you a number.

As we near the end it's time to think of prizes.

Prizes
1. Posting prize! Including your sign up, I will be writing your screen name on a numbered notebook. Then I will do a random number generator to pick out winner. The more you post, the more chances you have to win.

2. Miss/Mister Congeniality Healthy Pony. This pony is voted by the group through private message. They are a pony who cheered others on, stayed posting, and did the best at reaching their goals.

3. Shatyr * forgot why:p have to reread.

4. 7 day challenge
List:
So far 2 out of 5. The 7 day challenge so far. You get 1 number for participating. You get a second number for posting after the 7 days. This is not about making the goal, as trying a new direction. Please double check my list.
1. CG knitting.
2. StrawberrySundance
3. PrinceSunbeam
4. Shatyr
5. Kiwi
6. Tailrusteadtealeaf
7. PrinceSunbeam
8. Tailrustedtealeaf
9. CG

Winner has not been choosen.

5. Voted Challenge.

Of I missed anything let me know. If you want to donate a prize please send me a PM at this time. Tell me what contest you want to donate to. The posts contest is up to 221, so multiple prizes for that one is awesome.

Off to redo my presentation for work...added some stuff that I don't like and didn't work as thought...keep posting!!!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #254 on: October 26, 2018, 05:57:39 AM »
Hmm getting quiet again!!! Oh no. We can do it. So I am now at the weight I was when healthy pony started>_<. Sigh. Piano is not getting better...sigh nor is my online lessons!!! I really need to step that up. Work is a rollercoaster of emotions. I hope my day is better.

In December I will be in Peoria AZ. Anyone near there or know any pony finds. My first vacation for my job I found ponies in Branson, MO. I hope I can do that for all my work vacations:)

Get posting. I have a count down for my knit projects. They have to be done by Thanksgiving!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal