collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64606 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2018, 09:26:15 AM »
StrawberrySundance has number 2.

I did daycare for 2 years. I learned a lot from those with kids. My only advice is breath. Kids can get to you and they are not even yours:p take a breath. They love routine. When I had toddlers, we had a routine, and once it was learned it was great.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2018, 09:33:25 AM »
Thank you for the advice!  ^.^

Ah yes, we did a little on routine today such as nap time, lunch, story time etc and the specific requirements and needs. Hopefully the nurserys I go into will have a set routine I can learn and follow.

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2018, 01:00:56 PM »
My mini challenge goal will be to complete the September block from my stitch along by next Wednesday. I should be able to do it! I'm starting it tonight, its pretty small, and with a long weekend on the horizon (Indigenous Peoples/columbus Day) I should have plenty of time to work on it. The October block is much larger.

I'm honestly amazed at how well this thread has motivated me to keep on track! My buddy has been very motivating and helpful!
So far I've been very successful and on track with my goals. I have been working out 2x every week (I'd like to make it 3x, but I'm happy with what I'm doing) I've lost 3lbs. I completed my small stitching project and made progress on my monthly project (no progress on my medium sized project but that ones more just for fun/me so I'm trying to get totally caught up on the monthly first)
I also have 3 gaming meet ups planned this month! 2 with strangers and 1 with a friend I don't see often. One is tomorrow night, I'm very nervous to just show up to a random meetup- but I'm determined to put myself out there and try to be social.
And, with my more newly added goal of learning Italian, since downloading duolingo, I've been using it every day!

Its amazing what getting organized and setting goals can do!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2018, 03:34:33 PM »
I cant believe its already Oct.  Healthy pony is done Oct 15th, is that correct?

Ive done some organizing, but probably not as much as I had imagined.  I have a few bags to drop off at goodwill.  My husband keeps telling me to just toss it since its been sitting in the mud room for a few wks now :lookround: and I havent gotten around to the "dropping off" part.

I havent had much progress in losing the 15 lbs I wanted.  I lost 7, then gained it back.  I didnt join Dietbet... probably should have to stay on track.  Im planning on starting again here.  I feel like I got stuck in a funk.... anyhow winter is coming and I do not want to gain anymore weight!

Baby is working with dad on sight words, doing activity pages in her workbooks and learning to spell her name.  As a first time mom, Im overjoyed with her progress(!!!), she utterly amazes me :frolic:.  Her dad is a pretty awesome teacher :heart:  Her birthday is coming up in Dec and Im excited for christmas already!   

Time is flying by, before we all know it, itll be the end of the yr nearing ^.^

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »
My mini challenge is to clean my desk. I've got most of the misc things "off" the desk, but they still need to be sorted and tossed or put away.

I've got a Tacky Bob coming in the mail, it's this great thing that will hopefully keep my seed beads from partying on the floor instead of waiting their turn to be stitched onto Celestial Dragon. I'm soooo close to being done that piece, it's killing me to wait. But after dropping the bead bag last night and having to pick up 100+ beads... I'm not willing to take that risk again.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2018, 04:05:19 AM »
I'm going to assign "finishing the photo album" as my task. I need to do the dividers, take my last photos, order the last prints, and put in an order for other prints (digital and from film, so 2 orders). It's really the only bigger task I have left that will need some extra time for the orders to come in, so I don't want to run out of time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2018, 07:32:17 AM »
My mini challenge is to draw something digitally and finish it! I've not drawn anything digitally for months, and I want to get back on that. I've also volunteered for a zine and need to get a contribution up for that.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2018, 10:41:28 PM »
I feel very unmotivated, but I did manage to exercise for an hour today and I always feel better after doing that. I also managed to clean up the place some--I feel better when things are clean and organized. I still need to get back on track with my 30 day clutter challenge that I was doing. I love the mini challenge idea.

Ponyfan, I’m so sorry you lost motivation due to recent illness and a medical test. :( It can be so easy to lose motivation when things like that happen. That has happened to me also. I hope you are okay. Illness makes things so difficult.

Crowning_Glory13, very belated happy birthday wishes to you! That sounds fun to play like you’re 7! That is great you have walked every day! I hope your foot is doing much better.

Tailrustedtealeaf - Drawing something digitally sounds fun! Great mini challenge!

Prince_Sunbeam - Love the cross stitches! That is awesome your buddy inspired you to add another goal to your list! I know ciliegina means cherry I think, as that is Cherry Treats Italian name. :)

baby squirmy, I'm sorry the job interview did not go well by your standards. :( That sounds really hard with almost having a panic attack at the job interview. 

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2018, 07:14:43 AM »
I'm unmotivated atm because I've had a bad health weekend. Low blood sugar and fatigue all around! I seem to be getting better, though.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2018, 08:19:57 AM »
4 weeks to go - 73% ready. (87% on products, 58% on admin stuff)

7 day goal is coming along, but not sure if I'll get it all completed within the 7 days, especially with the holiday. But I do have my photo album dividers done and labelled, it's just the remaining prints I haven't done yet. It might be next weekend, but we'll see.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2018, 05:35:14 AM »
Sorry I am so behind. Work is a constant struggle right now, and I am just having a hard mental week. I feel sick, but I fear it's the draining work it not takes to hold my dream job. At some point there won't be a struggle.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2018, 10:43:12 AM »
I completed my mini goal! The September block of my monthly stitch along is complete, so Im technically caught up  :biggrin:
Spoiler
The September block was Bats- which I really think should have been the October block but oh well.

I also started up on the October block as well. I intend to finish it well before the 31st so that I can make some progress on my other project before the November block releases on the 1st.

Hows everyone else doing with their mini goals? Sometimes breaking things down into smaller steps really helps!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2018, 11:02:34 AM »
Your cross-stitch is so cute!  :cheer: You've done such an amazing job with it!

My mini goal was going well, (I'm about halfway through the game) I actually bought Ratchet: Gladiator last night to complete my collection lol and I was going to spend today finishing the 1st game off until I heard the news that my rabbit, Domino had died in his sleep. I've been in tears and had panic attacks all day because of it, he's getting buried soon then I think to take my mind off of it I'm going to play the rest of Ratchet and Clank   :cloud:

Talked to my buddy the other day and they motivated and wished me luck with my studying and healthy eating  :biggrin: I've gone a bit off track with my goals though due to being ill last week
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 05:47:15 PM by StrawberrySundance »

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2018, 01:56:24 PM »
Well, I lost my surface pen, so I failed the digital drawing task. Feeling very upset over it, but I still have something traditional I need to do for a swap. I'm not too excited to ask for the amazon account because I lost it.  :cloud:

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:16 PM »
I am so behind!

Task for my Wednesday.
1. Update the post count.
2. Update the challenges(have not even read them)
3. Vacume and pet care
4. Knit
5. Prep contest/challenge prizes

Let's see what I can do in a day.

A request for all of you. We all are here because we all like one thing...PONIES well let's get some photos up. I wanna see photos of ponies:) please and thank you. It just might be a great way to perk our spirits up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal