collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64708 times)

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2018, 08:28:56 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I haven't made much progress with my healthy pony goals, unfortunately. I really enjoy having a healthy pony buddy to write to though! Hopefully, I can make a little progress soon and check in a bit more often. I hope everyone is doing well!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2018, 09:24:34 PM »
I guess I should update my goals to hopefully include NOT having any household issues with water!!!!  D:

Okay three weeks ago, our kitchen plumbing backed up and flooded the front side of the house... we had to replace a 10' section of pipe and deal with SO MUCH greasy dishwasher muck and snaking out the pipes all the way to the main drain.  This morning, I woke up to use the bathroom and stepped into water that was right at the foot of the bed.  Our toilet flapper-thing had somehow gotten stuck on, keeping the water running, and flooded the back side of the house... our downstairs neighbor was standing in two inches of water that kept pouring from the ceiling and down the walls... AUUUUUUUUUUGH My husband was like, "Oh so that's why the cat was howling."  The water that had gushed all over everything was so bad that I ran out of towels and had to start using quilts and laundry to mop it up while wringing out the mop bucket and running the washer on spin cycles...

I have wet books ALL over the house and so many fans running... AUGH and our poor neighbor had his hallway ceiling fall apart and come crashing down from all the water.  D: 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2018, 11:06:22 AM »
Oh no! LBS that sounds terrible D:
Hopefully that will be the end of it
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2018, 06:54:46 PM »
I am so sorry lovesbabysquirmy. I am keeping prayers to you. Blech water can do so much.

Shatyr has won the mini post contest. I will send her a pm:)

I am not doing well with my goals, nor am I remembering if I have. So I am starting a weekly goal. Healthy pony is all about trying something new, and discover what works for you. I feel recording is what is going to put me where I want to be. I am going list what I want to do in a day, and try and reach it. I want to post it daily to use it like a reflection.

Sourdoughstomper first started healthy pony. It was a great start for me, but it was very hard. Posting was an issue. She had some awesome bribes too:) but it was a struggle to keep it up. I did many rounds of healthy pony, and you think I would have this to a T. But in all actuality, habits are hard to break and make. You will be up, you will be down but each day you try. That trying is one step closer your goal...its frustrating that these steps are tiny. It took 3 rounds of healthy pony to not go out and eat fast food and a second dinner. I almost relapsed too. Stick with it.

We have 161 posts so far!!! Woo. So I have been recording who posts. Number 1 is me for the post start. Who post next is number 2 and so on. I will be doing a number generator at the end, this will have a screen shot, and that is how we pick a winner. I have 2 prizes set aside for this contest. Any one can donate to have more winners, or come up with their own contest. Just no shipping restrictions.

I hope your buddies are keeping you going:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2018, 09:12:28 AM »
Oh no, that is so awful, lovesbabysquirmy. I'm so sorry that happened. That is so upsetting the water caused so much damage and even made your neighbor's ceiling come crashing down. :( That is horrible! I hope no one was hurt. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Crowning_Glory, I think that is a great idea to start a weekly goal. I might try that too about listing what I want to do in a day or a week. Making lists like that can be helpful. I agree habits are really hard to break and make. That is so great you were able to break the fast food habit! I know that must have been so hard and frustrating with how long it took.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #185 on: September 26, 2018, 10:39:41 AM »
So far I had 8 things on my list and I hit 6 so far.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2018, 10:46:16 AM »
Bit of a silly question but are you still accepting new members?  ^^; Sorry for such a late sign up. I was thinking about it last week but I wasn't sure as I didn't think I'd be any use to my buddy but I'm willing to try!

What are your dream goals?
•To lose weight, I want to be a UK size 16, I'm currently a UK 18/20
•To pass maths in college next May
•To pass my certificate in Childcare and Education next January and move onto Diploma.
•Learn Spanish

What can you accomplish in 3 months?
•Cook meals using Slimming world/Weight Watchers recipes,  I actually enjoy making these so this'll be fun  :biggrin:
•Lose 2-3 stone in 3 month (2-3 pounds per week)
• Research, re-read, go over topics and work towards goals and target grades in classes.
•Learn Spanish at least once a week

Can you handle or would like to have more than one buddy?
I think one would be great, but I don't mind more :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:48:52 AM by StrawberrySundance »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2018, 02:48:17 PM »
New members are always welcomed:) yeah:)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2018, 04:07:30 PM »
Oh LBS :hug: houses can have rotten luck when things want to break
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2018, 02:24:39 AM »
New members are always welcomed:) yeah:)

That's great! I thought I was too late haha  :biggrin: can't wait to start!
(also happy birthday!)

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2018, 06:29:28 AM »
Welcome to the club, StrawberrySundance!

I hope everyone is doing well today.  I am trying to concentrate on finishing up a big assignment at work today but as you can see, I am on the arena instead.  Oops!

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2018, 06:44:08 AM »
Welcome to the club, StrawberrySundance!

I hope everyone is doing well today.  I am trying to concentrate on finishing up a big assignment at work today but as you can see, I am on the arena instead.  Oops!

Thank you so much for the welcome!  :biggrin:
Everything is going well, I'm just very tired as I currently have trouble sleeping, at least I'm finishing soon. How about you? I hope you're doing good :)
I can relate to that haha, I tried finishing some college work and chat on the arena at the same time during my lunch break haha  ^^;
Good luck with your assignment! I'm sure you'll be able to finish it in time  :)

Got one more lesson starting in 10 minutes and then a long weekend of homework..

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2018, 10:59:00 AM »
Its really amazing how well accountability works!
I actually worked out after work today, and while Im completely exhausted, it feels great to be progressing towards my goals. I haddnt worked out in over a week, my goal is every other day. But I feel like since I made it happen today, itll be much easier to do it again in 2 days. I also realized that doing it right after work, before I relax for the evening is much more successful. Once my butt hits that couch it does not want to get up! 😝
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2018, 04:39:32 PM »
Congrats Shatyr on winning the mini contest. :cheer:

I haven’t been doing well on some of my goals. :redface:  I’ve been
keeping up with my French and have almost a 50 day streak going on Duolingo. That’s the longest I’ve ever maintained a Duolingo streak. I feel like I am finally actually learning French instead of just memorizing words. I really enjoy reading my buddy’s messages and getting the opprotunity to practice French with a real person. :)

I haven’t been doing good on my healthy eating goals. I’ve lost my motivation due to a recent illness and a medical test. I hope I can get back on track.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2018, 11:36:36 AM »
Update. I had to present to 6 out of 9 managers to see if I qualified for the new position. I passed just fine...whew. today I am actually active in the new position. Before the presentation I freaked out. Basically a toddler who really just needs a blanket...pulled it through and now just waiting on results. I might get another chance on Sunday.

Whew. The 27th was my birthday. I got the 35th anniversary pony and played like I was 7:) I can't collect MIB because I play with my ponies all the time.

On a scale of 1-10, my goals are about a 3. My effort is there, but more often is me being lazy:p I started my list and working that way. I am taking small steps and focus on what I do.:)

Great work everyone. I am so proud of you ponyfan. Like always you find a positive light.

Remember everyone, what you are doing is hard, it will not happen over night, but you have made the effort and that is a reward and be proud of yourself:)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal