collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64603 times)

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2018, 12:53:47 PM »
I decided against Village Inn and hit up Red Robin instead, which was the better choice because I got to see a service pupper-in-training do his first visit to a busy restaurant. He did so well and I got to chat with his handler. After the initial "That's a PUPPY!" reaction, I ignored the dog (because you're supposed to) and was quite pleased to see other people doing the same.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2018, 03:34:05 PM »
Stress and nerves can really beat up your stomach. I had to run to one of our busy stores today, and I dread it. Stomach is all burning, cramping, I feel I was kicked and its acid slowly drip out...sorry to be gross there. I drink some milk or a cool beverage like water, and it starts calming a bit.

Stress and worry can be such a bear on your system.

Post Merge: August 09, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

Shatyr you still got a good reward:) good for the service puppy. I have to always say, "puppy working no bother the working puppy"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 03:37:01 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Shatyr

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2018, 03:41:56 PM »
I like to think of them as ninja puppies. They're there, but I don't see them unless I'm supposed to see them.

I found that cooler temperatures have significantly helped my nausea over the past few days. Which is not going to do great things for my AC bill this month, but made for some fun work conversations about my "hat" (ice pack).

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2018, 04:08:38 PM »
Cool temperatures will help me soo much. I can't wait for autumn, it'll get me to go outside and get moving.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2018, 06:44:16 AM »
I'd love to do HP again with buddies!  I may add more goals once I think more about it if that is ok.

What are your dream goals?

*Visiting Africa and South America in the next 6-12 months

*losing 15-20+lbs

What can you accomplish in 3 months?

*Renewing my Global Entry card

*going back to my eating plan that helped me lose in the first place

Can you handle or would like to have more than one buddy?

Absolutely!

Offline Shatyr

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2018, 09:41:45 AM »
I'm at work, but my back is spasming. I tried stetching and almost couldn't stand up. I think I sat too much yesterday, so I'll be taking it WAY easy tonight.

I'll probably lie down somewhere quiet for part of my lunch hour, with my food. Appetite has definitely returned. I'm taking it as a "one step forward, one step sideways" sort of situation.

Tomorrow's a half day of work and it's usually really slow, so I'm going to see if I can get some extra steps in just walking around the department area in between calls.

Welcome to Healthy Pony, heathersmoo!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2018, 09:19:11 AM »
^_^/

My dad gave us a bunch of tomatoes. I feel like the best way to enjoy a garden tomato is to lightly salt it... but I can't stand raw tomatoes.

So, we made Bò Kho: https://nomnompaleo.com/post/5216859841/bo-kho-spicy-vietnamese-beef-stew

It usually goes with bread, but I passed on that. :) It still was yummy.

My diet is going well ^_^ But I just wanna cheat for the sake of it, and that's bad. lol. I hope it's going good for the rest of you who started early!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:21:05 AM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2018, 02:53:57 PM »
Wow it is not even the 15th yet and we are still going strong! Anyone can sign up at any time. Buddies get assigned on the 20h, and later joiners will get buddies too. I will make it work.

Heathersmoo welcome! It’s ok to not do the exact sign up. It’s what really works best for you, this is just a way that might help. What is global entry card? The company I work for specializes in affordable travel. I love to hear new trips and share some of my own:D

Shatyr did you make the extra steps? Way to go for trying! Just thinking helps you progress towards your goals. Hope the healing process speeds up.

Banditpony, well don on the skipped bread. I so love bread:)

Sadly still no piano, no work outs, BUT I have worked on some crafts to have on hand, skipped knitting, I have been eating super healthy like 80% veggies, 10% fruit, and 10% meat of some kind. Year for garden coming in at full force. Still struggle a bit.

I love my job, but it’s taking a lot of mental power. Not sure how to overcome at this point. Any advice? I love the company, and I love the people I am meeting, but I am still at the very bottom:( they tell me to sit on another successful worker, I do, they tell me things to try and I do. I just want to learn and be successful faster, and not really much progress after 30 days. Some great workers, and then poopy ones. They start nice and then they throw me under the bus or make fun of my mistakes. I know it’s a ploy to be on top and feel better about themselves, but it is hard to not take personally or to heart as they built your trust, and knocked you down. I am trying to get more training from my manager, but time has been an issue, but he is super nice.

I have 2 ponies come to work with me, in hopes to keep positive, but it’s super hard.

That and my family is starting to abandon me, or I feel it. Sorry to pour out here. The company I work for allows me to send friends and family on vacation for free. No catch. I am 6 hour drive from my parents. I told them they can come see me, and they have a stay for free in a nice condo. I know the drive is a bit hard. I would drive it, if I wasn’t using my free weekend to drive 2 hours to move more stuff into my apartment. If they visit, I would not be doing the moving stuff. My mom refused. She wants me to meet her in a twin 2 hours over so she can stay with her brother who they see each other every other weekend. Here is the real kick in the teeth. They drove to Montana (3 states away from them) to vacation for my sister, who is 5 years older than me, and she made them pay their way, and buy them food for the week long trip.

Sadly this sort of thing has gone on, and I just feel alone. I only made one friend in college, and she has kids so it’s hard to communicate with her. My mom was a friend, but these last 3 years or so, I have been pushed to the side, to the point they won’t visit me. I come and visit them, and they forget they have plans and ignore or leave me....sorry to pour out, I know it’s a depression issue that keeps me feeling being successful in my goals. I don’t have any money for therapy so it’s all on my own...but to me it’s wondering what I did that my family ignores me.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2018, 05:29:36 PM »
Haha, nah, this was a paleo version of a traditional dish-- so there was no bread to be had anyway.

I am pretty good with sticking to diet (as whatever I define it as). I may want something, but I generally don't sabotage my goal. It has to be REALLY worth it.

I used to tell my a friend, "what do you want? To eat that cookie, or lose 10 lbs". XD And then she'd eat it and tell me she wanted to lose weight.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2018, 05:36:04 PM »
I'll be out of the house most of the day tomorrow, but this works as a way to keep me active. I'm helping at a local 4-H fair, and the fairgrounds are large, so running back and forth will count for a workout for me. I ate some eggs for breakfast, and I'm trying to get my sleep schedule back on track for the incoming semester.
Crowning Glory, hopefully you find some way to stay positive and I hope that some time becomes available for the training. That sounds horrible of your family to do, but hopefully there's a bit of a misunderstanding rather than malicious intent. :hugs: in the meantime.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2018, 04:16:55 AM »
I have to remember that's Banditpony, 10 pounds or the cookie:)

I love 4-H programs. My brother and sister got to do them, but I wasn't allowed to. Never stop supporting those activities.

I am going in to talk to my boss today, just hope I can hold myself from crying.  Just really need to start focusing on me:)

It's the 15th!!!! We are starting. More buddies can join!!! Woohooo

Offline Shatyr

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2018, 07:05:32 AM »
I started off today being able to sit up in bed without flinching! I've had to do this weird thing where I make sure I'm on my stomach, slowly get up on my hands and knees, then leverage myself out of bed with the side table. It's very graceful, really.

I'll be switching back to my stick shift vehicle this weekend, so I'm doing a lot of stretches and T'ai Chi between now and then. Friday marks two weeks of this nonsense, which I'm hoping is the halfway point towards full recovery!

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »
I was going to start my diet sat (but i had a super burrito and a pound of potatoes at Taco Johns :|), then it was postponed to sunday (I had way too much ice cream with my daughter and since I made that decision already... I had a late night dinner at 930pm and popped 2 pieces of hazelnut chocolate into my mouth before bed :lol:), then it was Monday (I cant recall monday...), and on tues i did good. 

My daughter offered me PIZZA last night :shocked: and was insisting I have some with her, than surprisingly my husband offered to make me a chicken salad sammy (this never happens :blink:)....lol.  i rejected it all and opted for a few bites of chicken salad.  i almost caved into late night chips w/ parm&gouda cheese dip (avail at Sams Club, its so thick & good ;))

This morning...  the scale moved!  Im trying to increase my water intake, reduce salt intake and carb.  Im feeling motivated but have yet to start exercising (my excuse.. my treadmill is trapped in storage :lookround:)

Post Merge: August 15, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

C_G

Do not feel sad. 

Work is work.  After being hurt badly at work and by coworkers, Ive found its better to keep work relations just work relations.  Dont open yourself too much and get too close "buddy buddy".  Yes, be cordial and friendly, but dont give your heart 100% (Im sure there are some great ppl to be really close friends with, but I havent exp it myself).  The workplace is full of gossip (not all are, but some), Id suggest to keep yourself busy with work and try to stay out of it (who cares if theyre whispering :|)  Youre there to do a job (dont lose focus on all the poop going on around you).  Be confident in yourself and love yourself.  The ppl who see that you are really a good person will see it.  Dont overwork yourself, youll feel unappreciated.  If you choose to go above and beyond, do it happily.  If youre expecting recognition/promo, just know it may or may not come easy.

As for the family issue.  Ive dealt with what seemed me to as "favoring/favorites" among my bros/sisters.  It really does make you sad...  but...  Ah, dont let it get to you.  Theres nothing wrong with you, its probably them :P  Refocus your energy elsewhere, find something else to do to keep your mind busy.  Stay positive, Im rooting for you :heart: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:48:53 PM by Kiwichi »

Offline Shatyr

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2018, 07:32:38 AM »
Accidentally moved like I was completely healthy and everything flared up again. I wouldn't say square one, but definitely square two maybe three. Ouch.

I'll be drinking a lot of water and gently stretching a TON today to try and get back to a functional setting before work tomorrow. Thank goodness it's only 2 days and I still have Mom's automatic, but we're planning on switching vehicles on Saturday, so this could be interesting.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2018, 07:38:09 AM »
I'm here I'm here. Seriously somehow I have procrastinated joining for 2 weeks, every night meaning to but never sitting and getting the post typed. Arg!

What are your dream goals?
-Christmas church bazaar on November 3 (which is 2.5 months away)

What can you accomplish in 3 months?
-I created this plan on the weekend, with 12 weeks to go until the bazaar:
-lunches @ work are for larger projects (2x snowman stacker, 1x gift TBC)
-home is for the smaller items that I can pick up during any free time, plus it's things that need more colours making them harder to transport
---weekly I want to get done at home: 1 gift card holder, 1 purple paw, and 2 poppers
-gotta do the other admin stuff (price lists, photo album, etc)

Can you handle or would like to have more than one buddy?
-since it took me 2 weeks to get my sign-up post done, I don't think it's good for me to take on a buddy, but I'd happy to participate in the thread
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal